Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Thank You Goons and all of defcon for another great year. Had alot of fun and learned alot.
    If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

I wish I could have gone... Maybe Next year. What was the best thing there?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberaxe
      ME!

(Just kidding!) Actually, my favorite was the "hack your car" conference about adding a computer to your car. That, and what I did get to see of the VOIP phreaking talk.

...The phone company is gonna hate me... :D
      -Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by cyberaxe
        The best thing would have to be the BBQ. All the speaks were great and of course the awards cerimony was great, and not to mention that I was able to build this antenna and cut my finger in the process.

Comment

It was definately an interesting time. I found a sticker that's just perfect for me considering the most face-2-face contact I had was during the forum meet where I mainly observed then had to leave... been living in a smoke-free world too long, my hedonism skillz are lacking. :(

DCTV was definately one of the main things that kept me happy this year. Not having to go from speaking room to speaking room to see the talks I wanted to watch, to be able to flip to another talk when I realized the one that was on was too stooooopid (see: CrimeThinc)... Unfortunately it also exacerbated my anti-social behavior. Still, it kept the wife happy since she could watch bad sci-fi movies after kicking me out of the room.

Plus I was two rooms down from a Haxxxor chick!!!!!!!111!11!111

Ok, that last one wasn't so good of a thing. If work won't pay for me to go next year I may have to just start saving now.
          We own everything so you don't have to!

Comment

Originally posted by gzzah
            Im sorry to hear that.

-xchris
            -Christopher

Comment

Originally posted by xChris
              Im sorry to hear that.
              It was kinda cute. They had a little piece of paper taped to the door with "Knock! We're here!" and "Haxxxor chicks! Binary Babe inside!" on the window. It probably was some sort of vortex into another dimension since I kept seeing people go in but never come out.
              We own everything so you don't have to!

Comment

Originally posted by gzzah
                They were there this year? Thank god I missed out on that!

Comment

Working...
                X