Stuck In Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck In Vegas

Yes, Its Tuesday Morning, Im stuck in Vegas. America West decided to cancel several flights due to crew shortages, and mine was one of them. Was provided a hotel and 5.00 for food..

Now I have 2 flights From LV to PHX and PHX to AUSTIN, and then a 1 hour shuttle ride from Austin to San Antonio..

Deffinately wont be flying with them again.

However while waiting in the terminal last night, Afroman discovered LV
    has free wifi in the airport.

Soon as I get home, sometime in the next 8 hours I will post all the photos to the tx2600 website. I know people were asking about them, and I didnt expect to be in vegas an extra day.

However I did discover a good deal. Graveyard shift at The Orleans,
    1.99 7oz Sirloin, 2 eggs, Hashbrowns, Fruit and Toast.

And it wasnt a fatty chunk of meat either.
    They also had breakfast specials for 99 cents. I thought all the good deals like there were gone.

Originally posted by [Syntax]
    Yes, Its Tuesday Morning, Im stuck in Vegas. America West decided to cancel several flights due to crew shortages, and mine was one of them. Was provided a hotel and 5.00 for food..

Now I have 2 flights From LV to PHX and PHX to AUSTIN, and then a 1 hour shuttle ride from Austin to San Antonio..

Deffinately wont be flying with them again.

However while waiting in the terminal last night, Afroman discovered LV
    has free wifi in the airport.

Soon as I get home, sometime in the next 8 hours I will post all the photos to the tx2600 website. I know people were asking about them, and I didnt expect to be in vegas an extra day.

However I did discover a good deal. Graveyard shift at The Orleans,
    1.99 7oz Sirloin, 2 eggs, Hashbrowns, Fruit and Toast.

And it wasnt a fatty chunk of meat either.
    They also had breakfast specials for 99 cents. I thought all the good deals like there were gone.
    that sucks man! the free wifi is nice but they have ssh out disabled. as for american west, thats odd that they pulled that on you. my dfw-las flight was on time, and coming back they even let me on a plane 6 hours early so that i didnt have to leave las at 10:36 and arrive in dfw at 3am.

Comment

Well Im sitting here working on pics for the dc12 gallery, but I noticed that.. I couldnt get a secure connection to my server. So Im waiting to upload.

Im about to board the plane though.. for the first segment of this hellish trip.

The people in front of me, flew from Cali to Phx, and the flight from there was canceled, so they flew them to Vegas, to catch my flight which was canceled, now those people are flying back to Phx which was where they were yesterday morning.

They left some people behind on another flight, left early and had a gate numbering problem.

And my flight last night that was canceled, it was because they had a delay that used up the flight hours. The crew couldnt fly 2:45 minutes more. It would have put them over FAA regulations.

The kicker is.,. my flight was supposed to leave at 10:45 last night.. at 10:35 the board said "San Antonio On Time" and the boarding desk was saying it was canceled, I was inline for my replacement tickets way before everyone else.. They let everyone sit waiting for the plane to not pull up.

Comment

Working...
      X