What happened to my gift Card post?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my gift Card post?!

I just posted something about gift cards after reading the latest issue of 2600 and I would like to know why my post was deleted. I thought this forum was legit and was all about freedom of information?

Originally posted by Apoc
    I thought this forum was legit and was all about freedom of information?
    Freedom of Information? HA!

If you are all about freedom of information please provide me with your CC#, cell phone, Home phone, Date of Birth, Full Name, SSN and any other pertainent information.

Thank you and have a great day.

Comment

I wish you wouldnt have taken that literal, I know you are a smarter person than that and actually knew what I meant by freedom of information...its what 2600 is all about man, share the info!

Comment

I wish you wouldnt have taken that literal, I know you are a smarter person than that and actually knew what I meant by freedom of information...its what 2600 is all about man, share the info!

2600... I haven't read that rag in years. Last time I even picked it up was when I ran out of toliet paper in my house and had one of their editions someone gave it me on my shelf... I'll tell you, atleast the paper has some quality to it, cause they writing doesn't... It didn't even chaff my ass that much.

Comment

What happened to my gift Card post?!
          If content breaks the rules, the bits are: recycled, sent to /dev/null or sent to Fucktard Hall.

I saw your post, but didn't reply. If you succeeded, you would likely be stealing from customers-- not the business. Theft is theft.
          Last edited by TheCotMan; August 4, 2004, 02:29. Reason: made shorter

Comment

Ok...first off...where do you see the numbers 2600 anywhere on this forum?
            Second, when you start a thread with the sentence "This has been deleted on several other forums.." what do you expect.

Now, to answer your original question, I saw your post last night at about 1 AM on my way to bed. I didn't have time to read it all so I moved it to a private area so that I could read it. If it doesn't advocate criminal activity, it will be restored. If, on the other hand, it does advocate criminal activity...you will be banned.

That's right....I am a willing part of the machine...you should fight the power...authority figures are facists..blah blah blah.
            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
            X