This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this person?

Just wondering if anyone reading this is friends with a girl named Ashley. We met at the B&W Ball but didn't get a chance to exchange contact info before her evil friends made her leave. ;) Thanks, y'all.

No one knows her. If anyone did know her, they still wouldn't hook you up. I'm sorry you didn't get any. I'm sure she got some shortly after parting company with you. Maybe you should speak up faster next year. This concludes geek mating season for the year. Please purchase permits early next year, as supplies are limited.
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

you're just upset that we took you away from him before he was going to ask you...
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
        Please purchase permits early next year, as supplies are limited.
        I hear that this year's quota of seven available girlfriends at Defcon will be reduced to four next year, so expect 50% more competition.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
          I hear that this year's quota of seven available girlfriends at Defcon will be reduced to four next year, so expect 50% more competition.
          On the upside, queer attendees are on the rise, so there's still a chance for some action.
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
          X