Type of alcohol you consumed in the largest Quantity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type of alcohol you consumed in the largest Quantity

So what was it this year? What will you drink again versus what are you going to stay away from next year?

I was doing fine with the Warp Core Breaches from Tuesday until McgruffD (thanks btw, :D) introduced me to those demolishing kamikazees by pool three. After that I stuck mainly with Patron Silver, and if you saw me Sunday night after hitting the Patron -- kids, there's a lesson to learn here (I just don't remember it after all that Tequila)
    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Originally posted by spahkle
    So what was it this year? What will you drink again versus what are you going to stay away from next year?

I was doing fine with the Warp Core Breaches from Tuesday until McgruffD (thanks btw, :D) introduced me to those demolishing kamikazees by pool three. After that I stuck mainly with Patron Silver, and if you saw me Sunday night after hitting the Patron -- kids, there's a lesson to learn here (I just don't remember it after all that Tequila)
    The Warp Core Breaches rocked. It's a shame Borg 4D sucked (but it was
    cool seeing the reactions of the newbies to the first ride).

Al
    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

I headed off to the Class 6 (liquor store) at Nellis AFB as soon as I arrived. I bought a 750 of JD for ~$12. You may have seen me waiting in line sharing with friends from my hip flask - I'm just finishing it up this evening......... I can't wait 'til next year - JD, Capt Morgan, does it get any better than this?

Comment

I consumed copious amounts and varieties of New Belgium (makers of Fat Tire) and Odell beers, which are brewed right here in Fort Collins, CO. Mmmm, tasty.
        45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
        45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
        [ redacted ]

Comment

I purchaced a bottle of vodka (it was a novelty, buying hard alcohol in a grocery store). I managed to get a couple of swigs off it before it dissapeared into Zac's room never to be seen again. Friend of mine up here works for Becks, so he kicked down 7 cases to help raise our awareness of the brand. So, I was tossed on Becks most of the weekend (when I wasnt working of course). Got into some Glenlivvet 18 year on Saturday along with some nice cigars. Overall, I was pretty happy with my booze loadout this year.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Imported Scotch

I barely stopped working this year long enough to nap and take in one party, so consumption was pretty random, through the foster's rocked the parthenon bar until they ran out.

At GazeboCon on Monday some nice gents from London brought out their bottle of "Le frog" scotch that they had picked up duty free on the way over. That really polished off dc12 in best possible way, as well as polishing off a few of the GazeboCon contestants.

Bobcat has the better GazeboCon stories, I'll let him share
            If you can remember DefCon, you weren't really there...

Comment

I was pretty much all about Natural Lite this year. Yea I know it's the cheap stuff, but with cheap beer I can afford a better camera. :D

Comment

purchased:
                1 extremely large bottle of grey goose
                1 case of red bull
                1 case of heineken
                1 bottle of Korbel
                1 case 32oz talking rain

consumed:
                approximately 1/2 glass of redbull+grey goose
                18 bottles of talking rain

-ndex
                (*still on a bit of a tilt from food poisoning!*)
                That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Large quantities of Vodka+Redbull+Cranberry were consumed.

At one point I think I was up to a case of Corona a day. We were fortunate enought o come across a number of Styrofoam coolers at a store and were quite handy for shleping to pools.

I also drank a fair bit of the Alley Kat Microbrews I brought down from Alberta with me.

All in all, I probobly drank Corona the most, followed closely by the Above mentioned vodka concoction.

I think we gave away about half of the booze we bought, but made alot of friends in return

Great times.
                  Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Makers Mark
                    and what ever Queeg kept feeding me

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle

Yup that PATRON SILVER is the shit and was what I was drinking up untill I discovered the KRIPNOTIQ which is as follows:

1 part ABSOLUT
                      1 part HPNOTIQ
                      pour on ice and drink!

So next year I will be drinking the KRIPNOTIQ and double PATRON'S on ice.
                      If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Originally posted by ndex
                        1 extremely large bottle of grey goose
                        1 case of red bull

:D :D :D heheheheh Grey Goose and RedBull... mixed as follows... 2 cans Red Bull in a 1 liter container... fill with Grey Goose.... stir... watch Ndex cringe... repeat.... that bottleof GG lasted me the entire weekend... thanks again Ndex ;)

PS the moonshine and the Habenaro Rum helped out too
                        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I drank ~ 10 Vodka and RedBull(or 'Vegas") during LL. Mind you the final round was only 1 hour long.

AKA - Apple Jucie (courtesy of Dink & HW's propoganda)
                          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Once again, I missed way too much of the con as a result of being passed out in my room. Literally everything I drank that weekend had at least some alcohol. I'd start the day with coffee with irish cream, then switch to either Smirnoff Ice or 7-UP with vodka (Smirnoff twisted orange). I kept that in a the 2-liter bottle in my backpack with me all day.
                            Drake

Comment

I only drank beer (busch light and bud light), I didn't even get my fucking margaritas... of which i blame BlackOrchid.

Comment

Working...
                              X