Lost | Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost | Found

Did anyone lose a two-way radio late Friday night? Security never showed up to log it when I turned it in, so the desk clerk locked it in a drawer, then took a day off; Sunday there was no official record of it, until I pressed a search and repossession with the hopes of it being rightfully claimed here. Also, there was another object with it whose description could readily validate the 'loser' as authentic. :] Let me know if they're yours...
    'The world is a jungle in general, and the networking game contributes many animals.' ~RFC 826

I'd like to add another item to the Lost/Found thread.

Actually, more of a Lost/Stolen. I inadvertantly stole a paperback book from someone at a party Friday night. Which party, I have no idea (oooooohhhh alchohol,) but someone was showing me the delightfully painful book of "Bunny Suicides." It just so happens that the book was about the same size/weight of a Defcon program and I must have stuck it in my bag when I left (I promise not on purpose!)

Anyhow, is anyone here missing this book? I would be missing it terribly if it were mine. Let me know.

Comment

A black-and-white-covered composition-style notebook was left in our room at the Alexis Park, and it doesn't belong to any of us. It's got drawings and some personal-looking writings in it (don't worry, I didn't read it).

If you'd like the notebook back, send me an email that proves it's yours (maybe describe the drawings or writings) and I'll ship it back to you.

Comment

anyone found virginity? i did hear a few people complaying that they lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by acio
          anyone found virginity? i did hear a few people complaying that they lost it.
          Who's complaining?

i'd apreciate it if you'd spell chack your emails.

--simple3

Comment

they're complaining if they lost it to highwizard.
            "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I have a Lexar 6-in-1 card reader and cable that was loaned to me to try to read a dead card, and I never got it back to the owner!

Comment

Originally posted by Shalome
                A black-and-white-covered composition-style notebook was left in our room at the Alexis Park, and it doesn't belong to any of us. It's got drawings and some personal-looking writings in it (don't worry, I didn't read it).

If you'd like the notebook back, send me an email that proves it's yours (maybe describe the drawings or writings) and I'll ship it back to you.
                hey Shalome, I'm pretty sure the book is Ryan's. I have some scribbling in there somewhere too. I'll have him e-mail you with whatever his description is (probably some kind of outline for his plans for global domination, that's what he usually has in those things.)
                Screw shipping though, you're in the same general area and he should go hang out with you folks anyhow.

PS: you are super rad and we both had alot of fun hanging out with you. Thanks to you and Bean for getting my lame drunk ass safely back from the pool post-ninja assault.

Comment

I cannot find the will to live after DC12. If someone locates it, please PM me.

Thanks in advanced,
                  Hackajar
                  "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Found extra will to live-so I'm up 3 wills to live, virginity lost so many years ago it's probably rusted by now, and down one sanity. Will trade sanity for will to live. Feel free to contract me. Bo
                    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                      I cannot find the will to live after DC12. If someone locates it, please PM me...
                      come on man... we only tripled your points.. theres always next year... so buck-up camper... theres only one way to go from here.... :D
                      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I think a few people found God.

If you did could you please return him.
                        Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman
                          I think a few people found God.

If you did could you please return him.
                          Ok, this sounds like it could be a great t-shirt:

Have you found Jesus?

If so, please return to:
                          His Holiness, John Paul II PP.
                          00120 Via del Pellegrino
                          Citta del Vaticano, Italy

Return Postage Guaranteed

:D
                          --
                          Rules to live by:

1. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

2. If it is broke, shoot it. It will still be broken, but you'll feel better.

Comment

Working...
                          X