Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Birthday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Internet Birthday

    Just looking on the Register I found that today is a very important Birthday. It’s the Internets 35th birthday today on this September 1, 2004. I would just like to say that it has been a good 35 years for the Internet (I have only alive for 16 of its years.) It has greatly affected the World in a lot of good ways and bad ways. So I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTERNET!!!!!

    Heres the information on it. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09...rnet_birthday/

    Gormless

  • #2
    I wonder when the first nudie pic was posted on it.

    Comment


    • #3
      What? You think the first test was a "Hello world" message? Course not. It was the cute private in the other room.
      - Programmer -

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by astcell
        I wonder when the first nudie pic was posted on it.
        HMMMMMMMM......... I don't know when but I hope it was Lynda Carter Just because she’s the original Wonder Women...........plus a great Body.

        Gormless

        Comment


        • #5
          The internet is 35.

          And its creators are still playing the same D&D game.
          The dude abides.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Xodia
            The internet is 35.

            And its creators are still playing the same D&D game.
            And still picking lice out of their hair and beards up in NorCal
            "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hackajar
              And still picking lice out of their hair and beards up in NorCal
              no.. thats not D&D.. that's LARP's
              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy Birthday Internet, thanks for all the pr0n!
                Never drink anything larger than your head!





                Comment


                • #9
                  Without the Internet, would I still have a life? Did anyone?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I belive everything I read on the internet. Thanks for being there to fill me with all this information! :D
                    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by astcell
                      I wonder when the first nudie pic was posted on it.
                      Do Ascii pics count?
                      Did Everquest teach you that?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The internet (or at least newsgroups) started because people wanted to talk
                        about the Star Trek episode they saw the previous night.

                        Al
                        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by alklloyd
                          The internet (or at least newsgroups) started because people wanted to talk
                          about the Star Trek episode they saw the previous night.

                          Al
                          Or Dungeons and Dragons games they played.
                          Did Everquest teach you that?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So Sad!

                            Originally posted by astcell
                            I wonder when the first nudie pic was posted on it.
                            http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3134497
                            This is what porn on the internet has come to.
                            Did Everquest teach you that?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gormless
                              Just looking on the Register I found that today is a very important Birthday. It’s the Internets 35th birthday today on this September 1, 2004. I would just like to say that it has been a good 35 years for the Internet (I have only alive for 16 of its years.) It has greatly affected the World in a lot of good ways and bad ways. So I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTERNET!!!!!

                              Heres the information on it. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09...rnet_birthday/

                              Gormless
                              Oh yey, a whole 35 years.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X