Please commit a felony for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please commit a felony for me

Hey men, i encoutered some problem with a sexual abuser... After some month of research, I now know his name, adress and a friend of him. I know he need his computer and id wish you to shutting it down for good.

His name is *** ***, his adress is *** *** ***. His Email adress is ***** . His friend name is *****. If u could use something like that to shoot a virus to this *** bitchass to ruin his computer i would really apreciate. And by the way, if the computer explode i dont care, this dick deserve death.

I trust your talents.

NOT A GOOD FIRST POST THERE SMARTY, YOU KNOW *YOU* ARE TOTALLY LOGGED WITH YOUR INFORMATION WHEN YOU POST HERE.
    Last edited by astcell; September 6, 2004, 10:09.

Originally posted by Merith
    Hey men, i encoutered some problem with a sexual abuser...
    Gee, that's too bad. I do have one question: Why are you spamming me with same crap in multiple Private Messages?

You may "trust my talents" but you know nothing about me or these forums. First, I'm about as inclined to commit a felony (especially for a total stranger) as I am in slicing my own throat. It's not about to happen. Second, it's against the rules here to be asking about such things, not to mention that the forums log you.

Please take this in the kindest possible way when I ask you to fuck off.
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Working...
    X