This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology

Ok, for those of you who know what I'm talking about, I kind of lost my head in a previous thread entitled 'Specialy Built'. This was unwarented and uncalled for and above all not very cool. I though about it and decided that I was very disapointed in my actions. The post in question came during a long and hard day at school. THIS IS NO EXCUSE, just an explination, and an apology. So here goes. I am extremely sorry for being a total and complete dick to those of you who were only trying to help me. I'm sorry I dont know who you are off the top of my head, but if you posted in that thread, then I am sorry for my actions.
    -enCode
    The only stupid question is the one that you dont ask.
    Or the one that ends up in dev/null.

I havent the slightest idea what you are talking about (I missed that thread). However, let me say I'm impressed. Not many people will even own up to acting like a goof, even fewer will appologize for it. Its refreshing to see someone take responsibility. So, appology accepted.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

In all honesty, you weren't that bad enCode. You simply refused to elaborate on the original question and appeared to have been distracted by the word "grammar" (in the context of the grammar for well-formed email) in one of the links. I certainly wasn't going to hold it against you, but I'm glad to know that you took it as a learning experience.

Comment

[QUOTE=Voltage Spike] You simply refused to elaborate on the original question and appeared to have been distracted by the word "grammar" (in the context of the grammar for well-formed email) in one of the links.QUOTE]
        Thats one of the reasons I felt really stupid.
        The only stupid question is the one that you dont ask.
        Or the one that ends up in dev/null.

Comment

Working...
        X