Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a site you might enjoy.. maybe

edit.. okay.
    Last edited by crontab; October 17, 2004, 15:13.

Originally posted by crontab
    a site with writing and good photos.. forums there as well. pz.
    http://www.theblackice.com
    Umm I really don’t see the importance of this topic but it’s a cool site. I like the pictures but I don’t really see what your trying to get across but whatever floats your boat.

Gormless

Comment

As this is the 'anything goes' forum I felt inclined to share a link I found interesting in the hopes that others might benefit as well. What drew me were the nice photos really... Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by crontab
        As this is the 'anything goes' forum I felt inclined to share a link I found interesting in the hopes that others might benefit as well. What drew me were the nice photos really... Ah well.
        No, I agree the pictures are pretty spiffy.

Gormless

Comment

Not sure what you two are looking at, but the pictures are a bit bland and feel like there is no focus. Although anything Goes, that site surely needs to....
          Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth

Comment

Naw I liked the scenery pics but what I thought was amusing that the admin had set up a paypal account in order to support the site, as if the site alone generated so much traffic and cost so much that it might require dedicated servers.
            Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Working...
            X