This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need G-mail?

I have 3 invites left after giving some out...Anyone need? First come, first serve.

Don't they come free with happy meals now? :)

I've had the same 5 invites for months now, I cant even find people to give them too.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I wouldn't mind one or two. Anything I can use to store images and such for my site so I use less server space is something I'm all about. Though I haven't really looked into the whole 'using gmail as a server' thing so I dont know if its bullshit.

And yes, they do come with happy meals :P

Comment

Originally posted by LiveWire
        I wouldn't mind one or two. Anything I can use to store images and such for my site so I use less server space is something I'm all about. Though I haven't really looked into the whole 'using gmail as a server' thing so I dont know if its bullshit.

And yes, they do come with happy meals :P
        Shoot me an e-mail (godminusone at gmail dot com) and I will send you an invite if you wish.
        You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by noid
          Don't they come free with happy meals now? :)

I've had the same 5 invites for months now, I cant even find people to give them too.
          I've been dumping mine here:

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php
          Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and the burden of choice;
          it also means that he must bear the consequences of his actions.
          Liberty and responsibility are inseparable.

- Friedrich Hayek

Comment

Gmail is turning into the new "pro-geek" address. If you have a Gmail you are in touch and command respect from everyone.

Everyone except those with defcon.org addresses.

Comment

I could do with one if anyone has a spare invite lying around. . .
              Go catch a falling star.

Comment

i wud love a g-mail..been looking around for one lately, and can not seem to find them! my email is crazedmusic@yahoo.com if you wud be nice and send one! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. White
                  I've been dumping mine here:

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php
                  Damnit, people; it's in the same thread. I'll make it easy:
                  • Click on above link
                  • Enter email address into the form
                  • Wait fifteen minutes
                  • Check mail

Comment

Don't let the "0 invites available" fool you. As soon as an invite is added, it's sent out. There was a surplus for a while. Put your e-mail address in and you WILL get an invite without looking like some friendless loser who couldn't get into the Gmail club back in May.

Don't sign up with a hotmail account. Hotmail eats Gmail invites.
                    Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and the burden of choice;

- Friedrich Hayek

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.White
                      Don't let the "0 invites available" fool you. As soon as an invite is added, it's sent out. There was a surplus for a while. Put your e-mail address in and you WILL get an invite without looking like some friendless loser who couldn't get into the Gmail club back in May.

Error:
                      Sorry, there are currently not enough invites available to fill this request. Please check back later.

I received this upon entering, I did notice that they had the "0 invites available" but even when entering my e-mail and receiving the error am I still on a waiting list? Or should I just keep checking back untill invites are available?

UPDATE: Now when I click on the link it just takes me to the G-Mail sign in page. *sigh*
                      Last edited by theScapegoat; November 17, 2004, 09:22.
                      "Learn the rules, so you know how to break them properly."- The Dalai Lama

Comment

Eh, I need an invite...

I guess I'm a friendless loser. Or maybe hotmail ate it.
                        If everything in life is coming your way, then you're probably on the wrong side of the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.White

Back in May? Didn't you get into the Gmail Club in February like everyone else....oops, sorry.
                          I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

I just sent 5 invites to the gmailomatic, didn't see any show up as available, so I'm guessing they went to the right place. I'm glad there's a place where people can actually find them useful rather than sitting around on my account.
                            Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by Floydr47
                              Back in May? Didn't you get into the Gmail Club in February like everyone else....oops, sorry.
                              Who the hell got in in February? I remember gmail being announced around April 1st. A lot of people thought it was a Arpil fool's hoax until screen shots started showing up about a week later.

If you got in in February, you must be at the very top of the internets food chain or a Google employee. Either way, I'm damn envious.

- Friedrich Hayek

Comment

Working...
                              X