DC 301 looking for members... flexible hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC 301 looking for members... flexible hours

Just in case anybody thought I died, I'm still here, I just haven't been able to post for a long time, first there was vacation with no internet, then there was my all consuming CISCO/Adobe Web Design class, and then the broken arm. But I'm back and will have a web site up soon most likely, I am still currently looking for members, and a group of of people that will come and not just say i'll meet you in CISCO. Open for meeting any time after 3pm. E-mail me if interested, at desmondray12254(at)yahoo.com
    "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." -Kahlil Gibran

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr

Originally posted by Beginner
    Just in case anybody thought I died, I'm still here, I just haven't been able to post for a long time, first there was vacation with no internet, then there was my all consuming CISCO/Adobe Web Design class, and then the broken arm. But I'm back and will have a web site up soon most likely, I am still currently looking for members, and a group of of people that will come and not just say i'll meet you in CISCO. Open for meeting any time after 3pm. E-mail me if interested, at desmondray12254(at)yahoo.com

Hit local colleges, post flyers or what not. That's one of best ways to get a group off the ground.

Comment

Ok, thanks, I'll try that out, But what should the fliers say...?
      "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." -Kahlil Gibran

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr

Comment

I will probably have the page up in a couple of days. When I do I will post the address up.

* sorry I didn't edit my previous post

Comment

Originally posted by Beginner
          I will probably have the page up in a couple of days. When I do I will post the address up.

* sorry I didn't edit my previous post
          My site is just a rough draft so far, and it will be moving, but the address is DC301-CISCO

Comment

so nice with the gain/gator popup installer ... :-p
            www.quakecon.org
            Network Security

www.ni-online.org
            Lan Events done RIGHT.
            Contact Ni! for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimby
              so nice with the gain/gator popup installer ... :-p
              umm..it was free and I am working to get it on another site without pop-ups or banner-ads. Netrulon.com to be exact, but I am waiting for their new servers to be installed.

Comment

Working...
              X