Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Command prompt question?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Command prompt question?

    On my command prompt I cannot enter any commands except to change directories. Every time that I type in a command it tells me that the program is to big to be fit into memory. How can it be out of memory to run a command. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Linux:Without walls who needs windows.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gravity
    On my command prompt I cannot enter any commands except to change directories. Every time that I type in a command it tells me that the program is to big to be fit into memory. How can it be out of memory to run a command. Any thoughts? Thanks.

    Yes, I have a few thoughts on the matter.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by highwizard
      Yes, I have a few thoughts on the matter.
      Hehhe almost busted at work, for some reason that was really funny today...

      You should offer to sell him your thoughts, cents for sense-

      LosT

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LosT
        Hehhe almost busted at work, for some reason that was really funny today...

        You should offer to sell him your thoughts, cents for sense-

        LosT
        That one wasn't so bad either.
        The only stupid question is the one that you dont ask.
        Or the one that ends up in dev/null.

        Comment


        • #5
          User: It just will not come on!

          Tech: Is it plugged in?

          User: Yes, I think so... But I'll have to wait until our power comes back on so i can
          fully see under the desk to make sure.

          Tech: Do you still have the Box the PC cam in?

          User:Yes... why..

          Tech: Can you please Put the Cumputer back in the box and ship it back to us!

          -Disconnect


          Posted for the Noob,
          To answer anything like that WE need more information..
          How full is your task bar on the bottom right hand of your screen? WHAT OS are you running? How often do you change your underpants? -Tech EVERYDAY.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Knoppix

            <Snip>

            How full is your task bar on the bottom right hand of your screen? WHAT OS are you running? How often do you change your underpants?

            How often do you resurrect dead threads?

            Comment


            • #7
              The irony is that in his profile he lists himself as a 'forum lurker'

              I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

              Comment

              Working...
              X