Host to Host payment systems code genaration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oby
    Am currently working on an internal host to host payment system using triple encription. Am using a combination of static data such as account number or card number which will be triple ecriypted using special card verification key pair. Selected digits from the result will be used to creat the CVV and will be written onto the magnetic stripe. My problem is how to generate the CVV using the assigned card number and expiry date. should I assign any numbers or is there any formula or algorithim to do this. If I have to assign any number when the users are many how will I handle this? who know how I can automaticaly genarate the CVV hence it will provide an added level of confidence that the card will not be easly cdublicated. Also I will further generate CVV2 to be used for telephone authorisation. Any HELP!!!!!

just curious...a small question from the fish...

I would think that someone "working" on an internal...etc...would be able to spell words like "encryption" and "encrypted", "create" and know such grammar gems as "Who knows how" reads a lot easier than who know how...and on and on and on and on...

I could keep going but man...my red pen is running out of ink...

hooked on phonics worked for me....I can spele just fine...

no1

Comment

Originally posted by no1inparticular
      I would think that someone "working" on an internal...etc...would be able to spell words like "encryption" and "encrypted", "create" and know such grammar gems as "Who knows how" reads a lot easier than who know how...and on and on and on and on...

Yeah? And I would think that someone who decides to be a smart ass with their first post would find a thread that isn't over six months old to do it in.

Don't come here being an ass...ass.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

was I hiding under a rock six months ago when this thread was started? How could I have missed this! Very odd and strange indeed
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Working...
        X