This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgeball

Dodgeball would be a change of pace. The possibilities for match ups are great. You could do Goons vs. Feds, have local DC Groups against each other, any asshat from the past year that happens to show itself vs. Forum mods. It'd be a good Saturday afternoon thing.

Plus, drunk people and dodgeball always equals loads of fun. :)
    The dude abides.

If only dodgeball weren't so horribly cliche now. That damn movie ruined it. I miss throwing rubber balls at my friends and laughing maniacally.

-zac
    %54%68%69%73%20%69%73%20%6E%6F%74%20%68%65%78

Comment

I keep thinking that the Shmoocon, shmoobals are a great idea, however I think at Defcon, it's not a good idea to throw anything, especially with the number of bottles nearby...
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman
        I keep thinking that the Shmoocon, shmoobals are a great idea, however I think at Defcon, it's not a good idea to throw anything, especially with the number of bottles nearby...
        Have to agree with Render on that one; we've had enough paramedic issues as it is.

Al
        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Toxic BBQ Event

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
            Toxic BBQ Event
            That could work out well. Toxic Dodgeball sounds catchy too.
            The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
              That could work out well. Toxic Dodgeball sounds catchy too.
              And all the vegitarians could call it DodgeBBQ :P

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                Dodgeball would be a change of pace. The possibilities for match ups are great. You could do Goons vs. Feds, have local DC Groups against each other, any asshat from the past year that happens to show itself vs. Forum mods. It'd be a good Saturday afternoon thing.

Plus, drunk people and dodgeball always equals loads of fun. :)
                Screw dodgeball.. it would be more fun to use spud guns. Goons vs. Asshats. Be a douche on the board, you get to be a spud catcher.
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

if it's at the bbq, i think a classic baseball or vollyball would be better suited... but dodgeball...? i vote no.
                  the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                    if it's at the bbq, i think a classic baseball or vollyball would be better suited... but dodgeball...? i vote no.
                    BAH !!1 you're just worried about your nose getting broken :D
                    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

This is the greatest idea in the world.
                      </trashtalk> 206 dodgeball team would so pwNerz 2 4LL da no0bs. <trashtalk>

but no... that or water polo would be fun. =x

-xchris
                      -Christopher

Comment

I have some freinds who play on an actual dodgeball league in detroit.
                        blowfish:.2x10x448
                        www.gnivirdrawn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Webster
                          I have some freinds who play on an actual dodgeball league in detroit.
                          They do exist......(oblique M&M commercial reference corrolated to this thread to suit my purposes; that being the suprise that there are in fact professional dodgeball teams.)
                          Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

...and everytime you got hit with the ball, you had to do a shot (of the judges choosing). But, everytime you caught the ball, the thrower has to do TWO shots (one choice by the judge, one choice by the crowd)...
                            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle
                              ...and everytime you got hit with the ball, you had to do a shot (of the judges choosing). But, everytime you caught the ball, the thrower has to do TWO shots (one choice by the judge, one choice by the crowd)...
                              Great! A bunch of people trying to get hit by a bunch of people who want their throws caught. I remember Drunken Whores" method for winning in Hacker Jeopardy when the "beer points" system was added. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X