Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winupd.dll

Hi everyone

I'm looking this website for a longtime and today i decided to subscribed this website with a feel of hesitate.

And I would like to participate forum with a question.The question is actually problem i know that this type of topic talked too much but this problem kind of unique. One week ago i installed the msn plus and also with its spywares(do not install it it full of spyware in it) into my hardisk and from that on i used many programs to delete the spywares( like spybot,spyware Doctor,Spy Stopper and Pstools) some of them helped but i have still problem which is an error:
    winupd.dll error in setup
    the module that describes does not found

and this error came from rundll and it happens when i run any program in pc.I do not know what to do please help me.But do not tell me to format my pc.
    PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD

Mustafa kemal ATATURK

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/viru...W_TARGETSOFT.A

Not sure if that will help or not.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

"with a feel of hesitate"

Is that the split second before a perv cops a feel?

I'm kidding, welcome to the forum~

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
        "with a feel of hesitate"
        Sounds like a song Journey would do.
        Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Guys I found it
          Solutuion:
          FORMAT
          PEACE AT HOME PEACE IN THE WORLD

Mustafa kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by Turk
            Guys I found it
            Solutuion:
            FORMAT
            ha....doesn't that solve everything?
            Answering easy questions since 1987
            Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

teehee
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I tend to do a low-level format first. I figure if the virus can survive that, then it deserves to live. Of course, this behavior, like over-prescribing antibiotics, may encourage the evolution of more resistant strains.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike
                  I tend to do a low-level format first. I figure if the virus can survive that, then it deserves to live. Of course, this behavior, like over-prescribing antibiotics, may encourage the evolution of more resistant strains.
                  Wow, that is a great way of putting it. (Goes off to add this to his /home/hextic/randomquotes/voltage_spike directory, but not before creating the voltage_spike directory first!)
                  There once was a Windows box with no firewall. Keyword is, there once was.

Comment

Originally posted by Turk
                    Guys I found it
                    Solutuion:
                    FORMAT
                    This may help, try disabling Windows Automatic Updates. I had a similar problem when I installed SP2 and that was what I did...it worked for me. Welcome to the forum, Turk.
                    I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

Working...
                    X