rtsp is not a registered protocol ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rtsp is not a registered protocol ?

Hey guys im new here, and im trying to download the vid's in the "other video" section of the site. But all I get is "rtsp is not a registered protocol"

can anyone help?

1, 2, && 3.

The magic? http://www.google.com, copy "rtsp is not a registered protocol", paste, press <entar>.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
      The magic? http://www.google.com, copy "rtsp is not a registered protocol", paste, press <entar>.
      Oh Man! You are giving away our best secrets!

Added conent:
      What will happen when the masses find out about google?
      No good can come of this.

Comment

sorry guys, just thought id ask considering its your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Idiotech
          sorry guys, just thought id ask considering its your site.
          We don't control the protocol. The error is likely because you don't have a special application installed. These forums do not make or build the application, but the company that does, offers support on how to make it work. Google can help you with finding support for a product we do not make.

Comment

yep, sorry man. I was using mozilla and didnt have the right app installed
            Thanks anyways. First post and i made an ass of my self like all the rest.

edit: I was reading the thread where people where suggesting a wating period for new users. I have to say thats a fucking great idea. I plan on not posting for at least another six months
            Last edited by Idiotech; December 15, 2004, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Idiotech
              yep, sorry man. I was using mozilla and didnt have the right app installed
              Thanks anyways. First post and i made an ass of my self like all the rest.

edit: I was reading the thread where people where suggesting a wating period for new users. I have to say thats a fucking great idea. I plan on not posting for at least another six months
              Glad you got this working, and with a minimum of bleeding and screaming. Welcome to the forums. :)
              Aut disce aut discede

Comment

naw man.. no need to go hiding and shit. ... and in your favor, no one else has asked the question on these forums (iirc). If we had posted the links and you insisted on asking the question again, or got huffy for us 'not just telling you the answer straight out' .. that would have been another thing. the first one is always free, welcome.
                if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I'm impressed he didn't try to defend the original post like so many do. Evolution on the DC forums....

LosT

Comment

Working...
                  X