Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Christmas (or Siviak's impression of Cotman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Christmas (or Siviak's impression of Cotman)

Hey everyone I guess it's that time of year again for me to start the obligatory "mushy holiday's post" so here goes;

This year mad me take stock of my life and all the people in it, and I am pleased to say that (with the exception of very few) I am a lucky man to be sourounded by such strong willed, "intelegent" group of friends. Each and everyone of you have had your up's and downs this year, and I have tried to do nothing more than be there to listen and help where I could. I shouldn't have been suprised ( and to tell the truth it does embarass me a bit that I was ) at the out-pouring of help that I recieved when I need that same help from those around me. Thank you all for the phone calls, the emails, and the supportive gestures, they mean more than you will ever know. I only wish to repay those in the future.

On to happier notes now; I am looking ay buying a bar after the first of the year and I wish to invite everyone out to take a look anf let me buy them a drink. And in the coming year I wish you all to know that my phone is still on and will be answered, my couch is still warm and always open, and my network is still broken and needs YOUR help to get it fixed.

Hoping all is well for each of us in the new year,
    Siviak
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Thanks for getting this started !!
    I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome and allowing me to be a part of this wonderful bunch of crazzy folks.
    You were all so great to let me be a part of defcon and take care of me and make sure that I didn't wonder off and get taken by those little green men and OPPS!
    I forgot where I was for a minute!! must have been that special drink I got at defcon!
    Really though I will be glad to fix grits for anyone who wants me too, and I am so thankful for your friendship. all of you, even CHE and Kelvin, and little Kelvin and well you know who you all are.
    Kiddydid
    DEFCON MOM
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!!!
    old southern women wear funny hats and plant tomatoes

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
      Title: Happy Christmas (or Siviak's impression of Cotman)
      Holy cow man! What a way to get my attention. I am really a mean, evil, ill-tempered, bad guy who accepts every chance to be as evil as possible. ]:>

Hey everyone I guess it's that time of year again for me to start the obligatory "mushy holiday's post" so here goes...
      See. Now there (above) is an example of how you are the good guy. :-)

You cannot deny it. I read the posts from the many people on these forums, and so many people cannot be wrong with their opinions about you.

I am looking ay buying a bar after the first of the year and I wish to invite everyone out to take a look and let me buy them a drink.
      See?! Yet another example! Keep up the good fight man.

-CotMan

Comment

xmas

Cheers,
        Happy Xmas, or whatever you choose to celebrate
        to everyone and have a safe holiday.
        ITS snowing in HOUSTON, and ill see ya all soon
        mage2
        mage2atbleedingwounddotcom
        KeyID 3B535825D9402365
        FingerPrint C2AA E142 8826 BAE3 9C2B AA0C 3B53 5825 D940 2365

Comment

It's snowing in Odessa, Texas...looks like it's going to be a white Christmas.
          I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody, enjoy your yuletide spirits in moderation. :)

Now only if I can get out from under all this damned snow...
            The dude abides.

Comment

From Kree, Kree's Wife, Kree's Daughter, and soon to be Kree Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you all from Goon's to noob's for another great year and another great DC.

Be Merry and if your out and about getting drunk, drink one for me and get fucked up!

ONE
              If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

The New Year will have special meaning to me. it is the time I stop looking back at the last Defcon and start loking forward to the next!

Comment

Happy holidays from everyone here at the 23 del Norte compound. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and a swingin New Years. May your beer stay cold, your grill stay warm, and your mags stay loaded.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Merry Christmas, and I hope that the magic mule made it to everyone's house this year! ;)

LosT

Comment

Merry Christmas, hopefully everyone will take time to realize it's not all about the presents and the selfishness.

Happy New Year as well :)
                      Answering easy questions since 1987
                      Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Yup. Its about liquor and revenge.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Siviak,

We will be out there for CES. Hope your bar is up and running, if not, well we'll have a drink with you anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                            Siviak,

We will be out there for CES. Hope your bar is up and running, if not, well we'll have a drink with you anyways.
                            count on it... we will drink somewhere.
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                              On to happier notes now; I am looking ay buying a bar after the first of the year and I wish to invite everyone out to take a look anf let me buy them a drink. And in the coming year I wish you all to know that my phone is still on and will be answered, my couch is still warm and always open, and my network is still broken and needs YOUR help to get it fixed.

So on the bar thing if you need people to go in on it with you count me in and you should call it "Siviak's" plain and simple it would just rock. And call me and remind me to come by and help you with your network.
                              There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X