telnet problems plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telnet problems plz help

is there any way of by passing a fire wall without specific software?

while forging email i get a error 501(syntax error in parameters or arguments)

how do i connect to a specific cpu that i dont have a name or connection number. for example if i wanted to telnet to my freinds cpu? plz help i just started if you have any useful tips post them as well.
    Last edited by ttlsystmeltdown; December 28, 2004, 19:50.

Originally posted by ttlsystmeltdown
    Yes and no. You need software if you are going to have the attack run on a computer. You do not need software if you are using some other non-computer, non-network OOB technique such as SE.

Probably because you did not meet the requirements for the protocol. (You did not send the mail server what it wanted in the order it wanted it.) When I forge mail, it works just fine. Read the RFC, or use google to find out what you are doing wrong. When you follow the requirements of the protocol, it should work.

how do i connect to a specific cpu that i dont have a name or connection number. for example if i wanted to telnet to my freinds cpu?
    If they are your friend, ask them to tell you the IP address they are using, and to make it even easier, ask them to open any filtering mechanisms in place on their machine or network devices to allow connections from your IP address.

How do they find their IP address? Check with google, or search the forums for a recent discussion on this, or many other discussions where people asked this same question. If they have a NAT device, then have them enable forwarding for the service ports in question.

Side Suggestion: Use english words when you can. "plz" does not demonstrate quality language skills. Foreigners on these forums can do better, and English is not their native language. Certainly, my skill in English sucks, but when I can locate problems in other people's posts, there is a problem. Remember, "it's your reputation."

Comment

Just go to your friend's house with a bat. Fruit bat. Offer to give him the bat for his IP. Take his IP home. Sit in a dark room with it for three full moons.

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by ttlsystmeltdown

how do i connect to a specific cpu that i dont have a name or connection number. for example if i wanted to telnet to my freinds cpu? plz help i just started if you have any useful tips post them as well.
        I can tell by your questions that you a registered on the wrong forum. Maybe people on one of these sites can help you. And remember, google is your friend.
        http://www.tech-forums.net
        http://www.blackcode.com
        -- dev_zero@

Comment

Working...
        X