n4_disp infinite loop error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n4_disp infinite loop error

I cant open programs requiring high visual aid (just an observation not sure tho) esp games. The error returned was something about n4_disp infinite loop error. Being the guy that i am i first tried looking this up the net. Success!! Found a forum discussing the exact same problem... the catch is the discussion was dated way way back year 2002. Now im baffled as to why my PC is going haywire now since i haven't changed anything. Ive been using the same spec for the past year and it only acted up now.

Thanks a lot!
    Temet Nosce

Originally posted by Badkarma
    I cant open programs requiring high visual aid (just an observation not sure tho) esp games. The error returned was something about n4_disp infinite loop error. Being the guy that i am i first tried looking this up the net. Success!! Found a forum discussing the exact same problem... the catch is the discussion was dated way way back year 2002. Now im baffled as to why my PC is going haywire now since i haven't changed anything. Ive been using the same spec for the past year and it only acted up now.

Thanks a lot!
    What's amazing is that there isn't even a question in there...just rambling...

LosT

Comment

Im sorry Lost...
      My question would be why could I be having the same probs again when I got this working before. Ive been using the same specs for the past year and it only acted up now.

Thanks
      Temet Nosce

Comment

The error returned was something about n4_disp infinite loop error. Being the guy that i am i first tried looking this up the net. Success!! Found a forum discussing the exact same problem...
        These forums are not primarily for tech support. Some people have been able to get tech support here, but you are probably better off using the forums which addressed the problem you have.

If you get tech support for this issue on these forums, consider yourself lucky.

Comment

Thank you Cot and Lost.
          I was just wondering...and maybe get lucky. Anyway thank you for your time addressing my post.
          Mayo wen ti (no problem)
          oh, since ive been an avid "fan" of this forum (just reading) I want to say that I have learned a lot from you guys...
          You guys are really good in this field.

I will bring my question on other forums...

Again, thanks and more power!
          Badkarma
          Temet Nosce

Comment

You guys are really good in this field....
            LoST could very well be, but I am not; all I know is how to use google.
            Many of the talented people on these forums probably do not have time to reply, and many of the talented people also know much more than me; I am still a newbie.

Comment

I have been lurking this forum for like 3 months now and I have seen some of your posts Cot. I can say that you all have good talents and are willing to share. Plus the humility... makes this forum great.
              Temet Nosce

Comment

Mayo wen ti (no problem)

Badkarma

Don't you mean "Mei you wen ti" (Hanyu pinyin) ?

And that just means you don't have a question. Mei shi. (It's no big thing).

Ni shi Mei guo ren bu shi?

LosT

Comment

Yes LosT that's what I meant, Dui bu qi (Im sorry)
                  Wo bu shi Mei guo ren.
                  Wo shi Phillipine ren.
                  It seems that your mandarin is good LosT.
                  I do had a question but I understand that its inapropriate here and was advised to seek my answer from a tech support forum (thanks Cot) unless I get lucky.

I live in Beijing and haven't recieved proper language education yet.
                  I suppose that your an American living in China? dui bu dui?
                  Badkarma
                  Last edited by Badkarma; December 29, 2004, 17:56.
                  Temet Nosce

Comment

Bu shi. Wo shi mei guo ren. Wo ju zai Hanguo xue zhong wen.

LosT

Comment

An American in Korea who knows Chinese.
                      Did I get it right?
                      Im currently not in Beijing so I dont have any Chinese staff to help me. Please pardon my Mandarin
                      Anyway, what more can I add to this topic but to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Hats off to LosT, Cot and the rest of the Defcon Group
                      Xie Xie
                      Badkarma
                      Temet Nosce

Comment

An American in Korea who knows Chinese.
                        Did I get it right?

Badkarma
                        Cha bu duo. ;)

Hey, next Chinese person you meet ask them to say "44 dead stone lions" to you in Putong hua (Mandarin). You'll get a kick out of it.

Ke shi xin zai wo ju zai Mei Guo.

Going to make it to DC13?

LosT

Comment

Im back in Beijing and I got the Chinese support I need :)
                          Im sorry to dig this old topic back but its just too good to let pass.
                          44 dead stone lions
                          四十四个死石狮子
                          si(4) shi (2) si(4) ge(4) si(3) shi(2) shi(1) zi(3)
                          Everybody got their tongue twisted over this LosT :)
                          Going to make it to DC13?
                          If your asking me... I think I wont. Wo zai yiminchu gong zuo, wo dui dian nao bu tai zai hang.. I'll just keep on reading on this forum till I'll have the confidence to meet up with the "masters"

Again, Thank you and More power to defcon Forums
                          Badkarma
                          Last edited by Badkarma; January 4, 2005, 21:58.
                          Temet Nosce

Comment

Working...
                          X