ahhh damm wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhh damm wireless

ok heres the deal im in iraq. we dont have internet in are rooms but i picked up a wireless single. my ip that i have from the compters there that hook up to the lan line works its just i need the rest of the numbers to work also but i dont know if they do or how to get the ones for the wireless ahhh i need help

Originally posted by rudvirus
    ok heres the deal im in iraq. we dont have internet in are rooms but i picked up a wireless single. my ip that i have from the compters there that hook up to the lan line works its just i need the rest of the numbers to work also but i dont know if they do or how to get the ones for the wireless ahhh i need help
    i guess its not a fed crime there...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMoFo
      i guess its not a fed crime there...
      And if it is, it's the least of there problems.

Comment

Are? Our? There? Their? Are you sure this is our side posting?

Comment

Heh always leave it to a senior Defcon member to make you look like a dick.

Comment

Sounds like a good place to wardrive. I wonder what other unsecure connections there have on the other end.

S6, G6, J6, ya out there?

Comment

Originally posted by rudvirus
              Any thoughts to the effect that maybe they don't want wireless there for a reason?
              Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Working...
              X