• Show
Clear All

• godhatesfags.com defaced

Fred Phelps, you had this coming:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

They must have fixed it back...I'd never been to this site before.
    Jesus Christ, what an asshole.

Al
    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

That must be "christ like love" in action. If anyone is going to "hell" I'm sure it'll be the shithead that created that site. What a fucking asshole.
      Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
      -Homer Simpson

Comment

this is why you should use Google Desktop.... then you would have a cached page to share with us.....
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

And I thought I was a conservative! This guy is a fruitcake!

Comment

Originally posted by guile
            That must be "christ like love" in action. If anyone is going to "hell" I'm sure it'll be the shithead that created that site. What a fucking asshole.
            Please don't take his actions as anything to do with the Christian religion. Just because someone explains their actions with religious belief, doesn't mean that the actual belief condones it. That man and his site clearly are not displaying "christ like love". But since the religion section is closed...I won't make this a huge thing.

Thank You
            Answering easy questions since 1987
            Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Originally posted by Second
              Please don't take his actions as anything to do with the Christian religion. Just because someone explains their actions with religious belief, doesn't mean that the actual belief condones it. That man and his site clearly are not displaying "christ like love". But since the religion section is closed...I won't make this a huge thing.

Thank You
              Dude, get off your soapbox. That was the point that was being made, hence the "christ like love" in quotes. They were pointing out the hypocrisy of the site.

And by posting this, you ARE making this a huge thing. Saying "I won't make this a huge thing" doesn't change that any.

Lord, please protect me from your followers!
              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
              X