C++ Disassembler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dementeddemon
    then there is a wonderful place i like to call http://xxx.xx u can get the serials for the programs you download so that you dont have to register and spend big bux
    I think we ALL like to call it that too...but anyways, make sure you don't go to that site using IE....your computer will be bent over a stool and mercilessly penetrated.

:)
    Last edited by astcell; May 18, 2005, 23:42.
    Answering easy questions since 1987
    Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Originally posted by AlxRogan
      Tsk, tsk, you mentioned the compiler to him, but you neglected to mention the linker? I'm ashamed.
      That package includes both cl.exe (the C/C++ compiler) and link.exe (the linker, obviously) as well as nmake.exe and a bunch of other tools. You still have to download the platform SDK seperately.
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

Thx

thank u demented demon i liked those links!

Comment

Originally posted by Data Hunter

I don't like the links. I do like your avatar though. Oh wait! That's MY avatar, isn't it?

You, my young dumb wanna be buddy are a fucktard. We already knew that Demented Demon was a fucktard but he just proved it AGAIN by skirting the rules AND posting completely off topic.

"warez" have nothing to do with disassembling binaries, it's called piracy and it's a crime. This site is monitored and frequented by numerous members of law enforcement agencies worldwide. Congratulations, in advance for getting yourself on their dance card.

Meanwhile, back at the topic, iirc IDA does have a 30 day trial version. Save your pennies, it's worth paying for.
          That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Data Hunter

January... January... Now it's May, I've been polite up till now, but learn to fucking read you fucking retard.

The old HighWiz who was quick on the flames and brutual died. Last night resurrect him like you keep doing to old threads... This is still me being nice.

Comment

Working...
            X