Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Shoot @ DC13

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DC Shoot @ DC13

    Doubt this needs a sub forum, well maybe for aesthetics sake, but this to announce we will have our annual shoot this year. We still have our mailing list as well. mail majordomo [at] 23 {dot} org and put 'subscribe dcshoot' in the message body and let the magic of the internet do the rest.

    I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

  • #2
    and this year i will go.
    mage2atbleedingwounddotcom
    KeyID 3B535825D9402365
    FingerPrint C2AA E142 8826 BAE3 9C2B AA0C 3B53 5825 D940 2365

    Comment


    • #3
      Can I get some more info on this event?

      Sounds interesting.....looking forward to comming to my first defcon event.


      ----Midnight----

      Comment


      • #4
        Someone needs to bring that little credit card gun that fires 4 BBs per shot that was in the news.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Midnight
          Can I get some more info on this event?

          Sounds interesting.....looking forward to comming to my first defcon event.


          ----Midnight----
          There is a mailing list for info...
          Originally posted by Noid
          We still have our mailing list as well. mail majordomo [at] 23 {dot} org and put 'subscribe dcshoot' in the message body and let the magic of the internet do the rest.
          the fresh princess of 1338

          What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

          Comment


          • #6
            Heh.. I hear it is "Bring your own Tannerite" this year..
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Perhaps...

              Has the idea of a paintball event of some sort been kicked around much?

              Games:
              CTF
              Assault
              VIP

              Challenges:
              Accuracy
              Visual acuity
              Trick Shot

              Perhaps someone else has input? Or, perhaps this is a completely rediculous idea.
              Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Salem
                Has the idea of a paintball event of some sort been kicked around much?

                Games:
                CTF
                Assault
                VIP

                Challenges:
                Accuracy
                Visual acuity
                Trick Shot

                Perhaps someone else has input? Or, perhaps this is a completely rediculous idea.
                Hey, you want to run around the desert in 115 degree heat in full gear, dont let us stop you. I'm a big fan of paintball, but its hot enough just shooting from a firing line. I'd hate to be wearing full headgear and running around in the sun

                I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by che
                  Heh.. I hear it is "Bring your own Tannerite" this year..
                  Che, I swear if you give h3adrush any ideas you'll have to deal with me.


                  Seeing as how h3 and I got some new toys this year, I'm sure we'll try to make it.
                  "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lil_freak
                    Che, I swear if you give h3adrush any ideas you'll have to deal with me.


                    Seeing as how h3 and I got some new toys this year, I'm sure we'll try to make it.
                    Just don't get pulled over again :)
                    Never drink anything larger than your head!





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool, any idea where this year's shoot will be in light of last year's aerial and vehicular party crashers from LVMPD?
                      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by erehwon
                        Cool, any idea where this year's shoot will be in light of last year's aerial and vehicular party crashers from LVMPD?
                        Actually, that location is now closed. Vegas is spreading like a weed and there are now houses out towards that area. There are a couple of options we're looking into for the new location. If Vegas keeps growing at its current rate, the shoot will be held somewhere just over the California border in a couple of years. Everyone bring your slingshots, but no more than 3 rocks on you or you may be in posession of a high capacity rock storage device, which is illegal in the PRK.

                        I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Full auto in LV?

                          Is there a range in LV that rents full auto/class III items to the public? If so, will the DC13 shoot be held at such a range? That would be a good reason to tear away from the fun in the hotel and go stand in the hot dusty desert!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Theres a couple of places. They're indoor ranges and they have a wide variety of guns to choose from. The downside is that you end up spending a bunch of money and their range officers treat you like a noob regardless of how much trigger time you've got on machine guns.

                            But if thats your cup of tea

                            http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/rental.htm

                            I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by testmode
                              Is there a range in LV that rents full auto/class III items to the public? If so, will the DC13 shoot be held at such a range? That would be a good reason to tear away from the fun in the hotel and go stand in the hot dusty desert!
                              I don't know much about guns, handguns, rifles, firearms or machine guns, but there is a place several blocks away that rented automatic weapons. One year we rented an Uzi, AK-47, SAW, and some other. (This was not part of the DC-Shoot.) (See the URL for the gun store mentioned above by noid.)

                              However, if you check the main DC Page for DC13, you will see that it says the DC-Shoot for DC-13 is cancelled.

                              Originally posted by main-site
                              DC Shoot: There will be no DC Shoot this year...[CHOP!]
                              Read more about it there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X