Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LayerOne 2005 Pre-Registration Now Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LayerOne 2005 Pre-Registration Now Open!

Pre-Registration is now open for this years LayerOne event. Pre-reg price is 50 dollars and that also gets you a L1 t-shirt. Registration is available at the door, but the cost will be 60 dollars. We have also begun announcing speakers for this years event.

http://layerone.info

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

How long is pre-registration open?

Comment

Probably till April.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Recommendations on which airports to fly in, rental car companies, discounts on the hotel room?
        Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

I would recommend flying into LAX or Burbank. Rental car companies, Enterprise has always been nice to me and Hertz gives an NRA discount. There is no discounted room rates, as we have no room reservation requirements. We're still trying to talk the hotel into offering a discounted rate for L1 attendees.

Comment

Looking at last year's format, there's only one talk at a time and EVERYONE attends? Is this going to be the same for this year?
            Delicious Poison:

The difference between a nerd and a geek? Well a nerd does not wear Spider Man butt huggers.

Comment

Yes. We arent Defcon sized with multiple tracks. We have one speaking track each day, unless we suddenly get slammed with a few dozen requests to speak, then we'll work around that.

Comment

I know from starting up Notacon last year how much hard work it takes to put this on. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                X