Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Networking Commands/Definitions. Trying to learn, need some support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networking Commands/Definitions. Trying to learn, need some support.

Hey every1, my first post so I will try and type this clearly. I am an Technician for a local computer store. I split half the services calls, and do all the bench work here in our shop. Everything I do is pretty much A+ stuff 'which is easy' so its nothing fun. Im now looking at the networking side of things and know my way around. Just im looking for a kind of 'dictionary' or index of commands you use along with the meaning of each command. Ive found a similar site here http://www.computerhope.com/unix.htm
    But its all Unix/Linux...which im teaching myself on the side. But anyways, thanks for your support yall.

Have you even tried Google? I typed in "Windows network commands" and the first hit gave me what you are looking for . Google is your friend. Good job on your first post.

Comment

oh...yer right lol. Sorry bout the bother then....I just wasent seeing what I wanted on the first page. But I found a couple of decent ones and bookmarked/made avalible offline so I can read them from my lappy. Sorry for the wasteful post, and thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X