This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver

Hey, i just bought i sony vaio laptop, (sr17k), and i'm missing HKserv.exe, so i cant use de FN keys, well does anyone know where i could download it? i already googled it. thanks for any help.
    I think, therefore i exist.

Originally posted by k3ym4st3r
    Hey, i just bought i sony vaio laptop, (sr17k), and i'm missing HKserv.exe, so i cant use de FN keys, well does anyone know where i could download it? i already googled it. thanks for any help.
    I'd like to abusive at this point.

I went to sony's website, selected support, consumer electronics, notebooks, entered your model number, selected software, and then show all available software and I found it.

Did you try http://www.sony.com/ first? Why not?

Comment

yeah

point taken, i should be abusibe to myself, i just did that and came back to retract the thread, thanks anyway man.
      I think, therefore i exist.

Comment

Originally posted by k3ym4st3r
        point taken, i should be abusibe to myself, i just did that and came back to retract the thread, thanks anyway man.
        Now you're just being "abusibe" to the English language. Good thing TheCotMan is a gg uber 1337 hax0r or you woulda been screwed.
        Answering easy questions since 1987
        Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Originally posted by Second
          Now you're just being "abusibe" to the English language. Good thing TheCotMan is a gg uber 1337 hax0r or you woulda been screwed.
          I'm not uber, or elite, or even a hacker. I have met and know people I consider hackers, but I am not one yet. There are people on these forums I would consider hackers, but I am not yet a hacker, guru, or a wizard.

I am just a human.

This thread is a perfect example of my skills... I used a web browser to visit a website and enter in the information provided... If anything, I demonstrate I am a secretary. (heh)

Soon, people will be asking me to get them their coffee...
          Last edited by TheCotMan; March 16, 2005, 08:49.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan

I am just a human.

He is not a human... he is a typing machine!
            I much rather you get Guinness.. you did that quite well! (much thanks!)
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

I could use a donut with that coffee Cot.... NOW DAMIT!!! MOVE IT!!!! *CRASH* (bottle breaks agast floor) YEAH!!!!
              "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                I could use a donut with that coffee Cot.... NOW DAMIT!!! MOVE IT!!!! *CRASH* (bottle breaks agast floor) YEAH!!!!
                I am sorry sir, but we are out of cream and sugar. As a replacement, I can offer spit or pee, or a "cream substitute."

(Gestures:)
                Fighting style: Typo Master
                Specialization: collation attack of doom
                /me weilds swingline stapler.

(sound track for mortal combat)

We fight over moving this thread to /dev/null!

Comment

(Sorry, somehow the forums/my-browser-cookie set your post as one that I had read, and I did not see it till now)
                  Originally posted by che
                  He is not a human... he is a typing machine!
                  There are Type A, and Type B personalities... I'm a Typo Personality.

I much rather you get Guinness.. you did that quite well! (much thanks!)
                  Yep. You deserved it man. I only wish I could have found Skroo and Chris to give them the Guiness I promised them, but one was sick and the other was too hard to find because they were working too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                    I'm not uber, or elite, or even a hacker. I have met and know people I consider hackers, but I am not one yet. There are people on these forums I would consider hackers, but I am not yet a hacker, guru, or a wizard.

I am just a human.

This thread is a perfect example of my skills... I used a web browser to visit a website and enter in the information provided... If anything, I demonstrate I am a secretary. (heh)

I know...I was just joking :) But if you're taking drink orders, could you get me a glass of warm milk? How about a nice warm glass of shut the hell up! (Happy Gilmore) And now..we all dance to the techno sounds of the Mortal Kombat theme song!
                    Answering easy questions since 1987
                    Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Originally posted by Second
                      I know...I was just joking :) But if you're taking drink orders, could you get me a glass of warm milk?
                      Um, we are out of milk, but I might have some of that "cream substitute" ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X