• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Candy Bars!

I figured id share this little link with all my friends among friends here,

http://hersheys.eprize.net/take5giveaway/

Giveaway for a new candy bar hershey has going,
    they sound pretty tasty, if the link is dead at any point it's likely getting too many requests, it's been alright today, just hit refresh as applicable of course.
    .:. Adrenaline .:.

I'm sure it will end soon seeing as how there are only letting 5 million people, try one via the site and they are more than half way to meeting that mark.

Thanks for the link.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Mmmm, free candy from a stranger. Strangers have the best candy
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
        I'm sure it will end soon seeing as how there are only letting 5 million people, try one via the site and they are more than half way to meeting that mark.

Thanks for the link.
        heh, actually, your eyes have been deceived. it's been open all day, and has only received like 80 thousand hits or so, the counter started at 4,500,000, because that's how many hershey reps in the streets are giving away in major cities today.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
          heh, actually, your eyes have been deceived. it's been open all day, and has only received like 80 thousand hits or so, the counter started at 4,500,000, because that's how many hershey reps in the streets are giving away in major cities today.
          Oops, I quess it does pay to read between the lines.

Then again it was faster to just fill out the form and answer the survey, oh well next time I'll read the whole thing.
          "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

They have a ton of promotions.
            http://www.eprize.net/portfolio/index.html
            --bc,

Comment

good find :)

Comment

Working...
              X