DEF CON 13 WarDriving Contest Rules and Info Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEF CON 13 WarDriving Contest Rules and Info Posted

The rules and info for this year's DEF CON WarDriving Contest have been posted at http://www.securitytribe.com/dc13wardrive/index.html

Check out the page and start thinking about who you want on your team. You will be able to work alone or in teams of up to four this year.

Registration will begin June 1st and will be done here on the DC Forums. Information about how to register as an individual or a team will be posted in the coming weeks.

Enjoy.

Chris
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

/me grins and evil grin and runs to home depot for more PVC pipe
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman
      /me grins and evil grin and runs to home depot for more PVC pipe
      Just make sure you don't run into Jdumas while you are out shopping. I hear he's been seen in the 51st state recently. :-)
      Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Originally posted by AlxRogan
        Just make sure you don't run into Jdumas while you are out shopping. I hear he's been seen in the 51st state recently. :-)
        He has been known to drunk-dial Renderman on occasion.

I have a suggestion for running man.. attach a <enter wifi enabled device here> on a squirrel/rat and turn it loose.. That should be good for hours of frustration!
        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
          He has been known to drunk-dial Renderman on occasion.

I have a suggestion for running man.. attach a <enter wifi enabled device here> on a squirrel/rat and turn it loose.. That should be good for hours of frustration!
          In a similar vein, several people suggested Shmoo's WiFi seeking robot. Aside from the fact that the robot might have seizures from trying to seek itself, the idea has some merit.
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by AlxRogan
            If I see him I'll be sure to run into him with the RenderVan.

As my sig says, this year, I'm gonna kick his ass!
            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Working...
            X