Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycling jersey's and other nifty DC Shwag

'llo all...

There are those that are considering making Cycling Jersey's with DC logo's sprinkled all over them, coupled with silly cycling shorts...

The question I pose is how many people would wear these, how many people would encourage such silliness....

The second question is: if you could come up with dream DC Shwag, what objects would sport the DC logo that you would fork over hard earned cash for?

Your input may be listened to - your silence will be ignored.

DA

Originally posted by dead addict
    'llo all...

There are those that are considering making Cycling Jersey's with DC logo's sprinkled all over them, coupled with silly cycling shorts...

The question I pose is how many people would wear these, how many people would encourage such silliness....

The second question is: if you could come up with dream DC Shwag, what objects would sport the DC logo that you would fork over hard earned cash for?

DA

Rings would be awesome. perhaps some other forms of jewlery.

If there were DefCon'd Converse shoes, I would definately buy a pair or three.
    Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

Comment

Originally posted by dead addict
      'llo all...

DA

Ummm.. As long as the shorts aren't spandex... There are many people I wouldn't want to see in any type of spandex. And those are usually the people without the common sense not to wear them. When you get spandex on certain people, stretching at the seams, it gets very close to be a deadly weapon...

Remember people, Spandex is a privledge NOT A RIGHT.

Comment

The cycling shirts sound nifty... dunno about the shorts. I'd love to see more girl shirts, not halters, but baby doll shirts that are a little more flattering than hiding under huge tees (available in sizes other than 2T, though!!).
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
          Remember people, Spandex is a privledge NOT A RIGHT.
          Did you ... did you just use a quote from the movie Hackers on here?

(Yeah, yeah, I know the quote probably pre-dates the move...)

As for shwag, they had these great lighters at Defcon a few years back with built-in bottle openers. While they didn't sport the Defcon logo, I always felt that they were the embodiment of the Defcon lifestyle.

Defcon-logoed CDRs (blank, of course) or USB keys would be pretty fun...

Comment

I dont know if athletic apparel would go over as well with this crowd. If you were to do something along those lines I'd like a Defcon hockey jersey or football (european kind) jersey. As far as dream swag goes, MAKE SOME FUCKING ASHTRAYS. I have been on DT to do ashtrays since we started making swag. Hell, I dont even smoke anymore and I'd still buy one just to have it on the back porch for when friends come over.

As far as super ultimate dream swag goes, Defcon AR-15 recievers. I'd love an AR reciever with the logo stamped on it.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike
              As for shwag, they had these great lighters at Defcon a few years back with built-in bottle openers. While they didn't sport the Defcon logo, I always felt that they were the embodiment of the Defcon lifestyle.
              The lighters were from Ninjagear . Bombard them with your requests, perhaps you can convince them to repeat them. Or you can support them with your dollars for being such a cool company, even without the lighters!

I brought this up a few years back, but I still say this is the most awesome thing I've ever seen and we really need some at Defcon: http://www.beerneck.com/
              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike

Defcon-logoed CDRs (blank, of course) or USB keys would be pretty fun...
                Actually, the lighter/openers were made by the Network Ninja guys, hence the reason they didnt sport the logo. As far as CDRs go, we did those a few years ago. I think I even still have a few unburned ones. Great for recording good music you hear at Defcon.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I think any sort of office supply type of things (pens, binders, notebook covers, etc) covered with Defcon stuff would be cool to have around the office

My dream would be a nice Defcon wrist/pocketwatch. Something that looks respectable, but has a DC logo in the face or something.

Just my $0.02
                  Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                    <snip> I'd love to see more girl shirts, not halters, but baby doll shirts that are a little more flattering than hiding under huge tees (available in sizes other than 2T, though!!).
                    I'm with OP on this.
                    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

How about starting simple. I want LONGER t-shirts from the vendors! We are not all wearing XXL shirts and stand 4'6"!

Other than that a ring sounds awesome. Josten's?

Comment

On the right track with items such as Wristwatch, USB Disk, CDRs...
                        The best shwag is the most useful. I can't tell you how much I have use my shot glasses.
                        Politics are nothing more than formal, socially accepted methods of social engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by Salem
                          Rings would be awesome. perhaps some other forms of jewlery.
                          What about a Defcon spinner medallion??

:)
                          Answering easy questions since 1987
                          Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Need a defcon branded version of a ring like this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/756e/

It would be the most useful thing ever and I'd never take take it off
                            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

honestly I just started riding my bike to and from work, I would love a DC biker shirt.
                              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
                              X