Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I got any links for any articles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I got any links for any articles?

Where can I got any links for any articles? Sory, my English is very bad.

Thats fine. Your English appears to be better than some of the native speakers on this board. However, you failed to tell us what kinds of articles and links you are looking for. Defcon articles? hacking articles?

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I want hacking articles - some for beginner, preferably in czech languange . Thanks

Comment

This article talks about Kevin Mitnick's "Art of Deception" being released in Czech.

This site is apparently about hacking and is in Czech as well. I don't really know, I just googled "hacking articles czech" and those were the first two. Try it and see what you get.

:)
        Answering easy questions since 1987
        Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut être contre moi?

Comment

On www.hakin9.org/cz is only magazine, but some articles there aren´t.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids9080
            On www.hakin9.org/cz is only magazine, but some articles there aren´t.
            Well I don't think you're going to find a website with EVERY article you're looking for. Here is Google in your native language. Try searching there for what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids9080
              I want hacking articles - some for beginner, preferably in czech languange . Thanks
              http://www.hysteria.cz

That is a website that has some beginning information about phreaking, its own hacking e-zine, and a few links to other czech hacking sites (in the Phreaking section). Hope that helps some.
              The dude abides.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

at least you didn't atempt "1337" speak, but heres a great site for begginers http://www.hnc3k.com. It's in a few languages, i'm not sure which ones though?
                  "Fundamentalism: It's how you get all the mysteries of the universe to fit on a bumper sticker"

--Howard The Duck

Comment

johnny.ihackstuff.com he has some intro's on the site that are pretty straight foward. Kinda like "duh why didn't I think of that" but you didn't and he did, so now you know!!!

He will also be at DC13 if you happen to stop by.

/not johnny PR I swear
                    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I need articles in czech or slovak languange.

Comment

Originally posted by Tao_of_pi
                        at least you didn't atempt "1337" speak, but heres a great site for begginers http://www.hnc3k.com. It's in a few languages, i'm not sure which ones though?
                        That's English, Spanish and I'm not sure of the third one, I wish I could recognize the flag, I thought it was Italian, but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Second
                          That's English, Spanish and I'm not sure of the third one, I wish I could recognize the flag, I thought it was Italian, but I don't know.
                          Look at the two letters for each filename in the url that occupy the XX space of indexXX.html for the three links.
                          XX=es (Spanish), XX=it (Italian), XX=ro (Romanian), and if you choose one of those, you see XX=en (English) with a British flag.

Help from the CIA will show you the flag also matches the one they have on display for "ro" as being Romania.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                            Look at the two letters for each filename in the url that occupy the XX space of indexXX.html for the three links.
                            XX=es (Spanish), XX=it (Italian), XX=ro (Romanian), and if you choose one of those, you see XX=en (English) with a British flag.

Help from the CIA will show you the flag also matches the one they have on display for "ro" as being Romania.
                            You're right, I should have known that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X