Defcon 13 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon 13 Questions

This will be my first defcon and im trying to get more information from the website...but things seem kind of vauge?

1.) Are the badges assigned to you at the door when you pay or do you get them on the defcon website somewere????

2.) Is the $80.00 fee for each day or for the whole weekend event???

thanks everyone
    Savior

luke the fourms, lots of threads on this.

Pay at Con $80 no qustions asked, no ID checked, no name taken, cash only, enjoy the whole weekend with one pass.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by savior
      This will be my first defcon and im trying to get more information from the website...but things seem kind of vauge?
      Not to me. :-)

Originally posted by From the decfon website
      Admission:
      $80 CASH ONLY at the door.
      There is no pre-registration for the event. All persons on the property will be required to have a badge.
      1.) Are the badges assigned to you at the door when you pay or do you get them on the defcon website somewere????
      "No preregistration" means just that. You don't buy on the website, or anywhere but at the door. You bring cash. You pay. You get a badge.

2.) Is the $80.00 fee for each day or for the whole weekend event???
      Every day. $80 total. Friday, Saturday, and SUNDAY! that is about a $26.67 per day value!

[Dang you Hackajar! beat me by one minute! I am getting too slow in my advanced age.]
      Last edited by TheCotMan; May 24, 2005, 17:51. Reason: Dang you Hackajar!

Comment

thanks guys

savior

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
          [Dang you Hackajar! beat me by one minute! I am getting too slow in my advanced age.]

Yeah Cot, you are *so* old. :)

LosT

Comment

actually, its only 50$ if you prepay. you can pay-pal the money to my account and then just give your name at the door...

if you want to go all 3 days then you can pay-pall advance pay $120 to my account. you get a free t-shirt if you pre-pay all 3 days, so just remember to ask for it at the door.
            the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by LoST
              Yeah Cot, you are *so* old. :)
              Back in my day, 16K of RAM... (heh-heh)

Originally posted by KeLviN
              if you want to go all 3 days then you can pay-pall advance pay $120 to my account. you get a free t-shirt if you pre-pay all 3 days, so just remember to ask for it at the door.
              This is a great deal! Does this include "goon" and "speaker" badges? What about "press"? You should advertise more, I had a tough time finding your offer. (heh heh, hrm. Oh Yeah!)

Comment

Advanced age... sure that's it

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                  actually, its only 50$ if you prepay. you can pay-pal the money to my account and then just give your name at the door...

What's your Paypal address again? :P

Comment

Back in my day, 16K of RAM... (heh-heh)
                    I think my $1500 Radio Shack Model 100 had 8k...that was 1984, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      I think my $1500 Radio Shack Model 100 had 8k...that was 1984, sigh.
                      And the winner of the "Ask me about old hardware" T-Shirt is.........Astcell with a reference to 1984, and it wasn't the book!!!

Just joshin ya, kinda one of those "You know your getting old when...." followed by some vylny or casette tape reference.

Comment

Originally posted by pirateday
                        What's your Paypal address again? :P

0wN3D@blackhat.com

: )
                        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

DEFCON 13 Discussion (3 Viewing)
                          DEFCON 13. July 29rd thru 31st, 2005. Las Vegas, Nevada. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

spelling mistake.

29rd should be 29th.
                          >>>>insert funny comment here<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                            And the winner of the "Ask me about old hardware" T-Shirt is.........Astcell with a reference to 1984, and it wasn't the book!!!

Just joshin ya, kinda one of those "You know your getting old when...." followed by some vylny or casette tape reference.

I think Alkloyd can outdo me but he's taking his nap.

Oh, and we called it "vinyl."

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                              Oh, and we called it "vinyl."
                              Ooops That figures.

Where's OP? She has been calling me out on my crappy spelling here and in IRC for last 3 years!

Comment

Working...
                              X