UFO Will Hover Over Vegas for 2 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Will Hover Over Vegas for 2 Days

Theres a man who claims he can summon UFO's over Vegas, and has seen thousands of them. He says he came forward because he was instructed to do so. A local news crew went out and he summoned one at a time and place of thier choice.

He says one will come down and hover over Vegas for 2 days in the next coming weeks.. Heres the video stream.

http://216.218.147.54/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

I'll keep an eye out and let you guys know
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

An impromptu Star Trek convention...?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        An impromptu Star Trek convention...?
        No. They will find tunnels from Mexico and Canada surface in Las Vegas. These will be the "aliens" who "land" in Las Vegas.

As for the UFO? Those are being launched to keep people from looking at all the new Canadian and Mexicans surfacing in Las Vegas.

Seriously, I saw the video clip. Pretty funny stuff. We should check to make sure the 702 people are not changed in some way like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Comment

Tunnels from Canada to Las Vegas resulting in unexplained phenomena near the exit? I'm guessing that a certain Defcon regular is involved somehow...

Comment

Update on this thread.

The guy "Prophet Yahweh" had scheduled with ABC News to make another UFO appear and ABC backed out on him. They said the "story had been blown out of proportion".

Since my initial post, thousands of people are now following this story, people have traveled to Vegas to wait, and www.prophetyahweh.com was supposedly hacked. He claims his mailing list was flooded by automated registrations, and that links to files which used all his bandwidth were distributed to the public.

The Work Of Evil Hackers.... Heres a Video

Anyhow.. the story is deffinately getting bigger. Religious activisits are really letting him and anyone covering him have it.

Theres even a comedy parody called "Prophet NoWeh"

Comment

You have to have some pretty big cojones to name yourself after God. Maybe I'll go around calling myself Jehovah.
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
              [ redacted ]

Comment

well, I spent the vast majority of last night laying naked on my back in my pool with a beer, my eyes turned to the heavens.... no dice yet, but I did see a lot of planes
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                  well, I spent the vast majority of last night laying naked on my back in my pool with a beer, my eyes turned to the heavens.... no dice yet, but I did see a lot of planes

Seeing you naked is the type of thing that would make a gay guy go straight, or a straight woman go gay..

Comment

Were you looking for them, or trying to scare them away?!?
                    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

How much beer do you think you will need before you see the UFO?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                        How much beer do you think you will need before you see the UFO?
                        I once saw a UFO and I wasn't even drinking beer...I was just eating brownies and minding my own business and poof...there it was.
                        I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

This guy is getting wierder and wierder, now he claims the world is coming to and end, and that the ship coming is bringing the 2 prophets taken away in the bible (Enoch & Elijah) supposedly taken by UFO's.

He's out to convince people of Black Israelite decent that when the final days come they will be returned back to Israel and put into positions of power after years of oppression resulting from King Solomons marrying of 1000 wives and introducing his wives religions into society..

Soo.. now we wait and see if this ship appears..
                          If it does appear, Defcon might actually be canceled this year,
                          because it will be the start of the apocalypse.

It would be quite fitting, DEFCON takes place durring the start of the Apocalypse.
                          We better make it a good one.

I dont quite buy this story.. Any takers out there?

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
                            This guy is getting wierder and wierder, now he claims the world is coming to and end, and that the ship coming is bringing the 2 prophets taken away in the bible (Enoch & Elijah) supposedly taken by UFO's.

He's out to convince people of Black Israelite decent that when the final days come they will be returned back to Israel and put into positions of power after years of oppression resulting from King Solomons marrying of 1000 wives and introducing his wives religions into society..

Soo.. now we wait and see if this ship appears..
                            If it does appear, Defcon might actually be canceled this year,
                            because it will be the start of the apocalypse.

It would be quite fitting, DEFCON takes place durring the start of the Apocalypse.
                            We better make it a good one.

I dont quite buy this story.. Any takers out there?
                            I don't buy his story either but it would make a good theme for DEFCON. Just imagine t-shirts reading "DEFCON, the hacker event of Apocalyptical proportions".

Seriously, these nutcases have been around since the beginning of time and will still be around after I am dead and gone. Last time I was in New Orleans I saw a guy walking down the street wearing a cardboard sign that said, "Repent, The End Is Near" while he was shouting scripture from a bible he was waving over his head. I think DEFCON can safely continue without being interrupted by flying saucers, little green men or the end of the world.
                            I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
                              I hate when nutcases do that. They always start by making some fun claims that are interesting, yet not easily verifiable. Then they have to go and ruin it by predicting the end of the world. It just sucks the fun out of everything.

Here is the place on his site where he has all his "sighting" videos. They aren't all that spectacular, but the guy is hilarious: http://www.prophetyahweh.com/freeufos.htm
                              Last edited by Xodia; June 5, 2005, 08:25.
                              The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
                              X