Triple DES Encryption Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple DES Encryption Crack

I am looking for a program to crack a triple DES encrypted file. The file was encrypted by filecrypt and has a .fca format. I do not want anyone else to crack it. The file was created by ME, no one else. I forgot the password and need to open the file.

Originally posted by rwilliams21677
    I am looking for a program to crack a triple DES encrypted file. The file was encrypted by filecrypt and has a .fca format. I do not want anyone else to crack it. The file was created by ME, no one else. I forgot the password and need to open the file.
    I think this might help you.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

See, the funny thing about encryption is that the entire point of using it is to secure your data against attacks. If you're foolish enough to use an encryption algorithm/program that is flawed (and thus breakable) then what was the point in the first place? On the other hand, if you wanted to be able to "break in" to your data in the future, why did you use a product that wasn't flawed?

This will be a hard lesson, but you'll have to let the data go, and stay away from encryption until you can respect it.
      --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Working...
      X