This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room2Share Nearby Hilton 4 2-3 f

Really it's a multi-room suite....My wife and I will be at the Hilton that is only a 5 minute cab ride from the Alexis Park....We get the King, but, the queen is up for grabs...we can definitely fit 2 on the queen and maybe a couple more if they don't mind floors or loveseats...It also will have a full kitchen....The room is courtesy of my employer...maybe you could buy wife a couple of drinks or bring munchies...My wife is not into defcon...so sorry guys she is a little leary of you....females only...although she said a mf couple might work...The Hilton also has broadband that worked well last year...if you are interested post or send me a private message

EP

Originally posted by epjenyus
    Really it's a multi-room suite....My wife and I will be at the Hilton that is only a 5 minute cab ride from the Alexis Park....We get the King, but, the queen is up for grabs...we can definitely fit 2 on the queen and maybe a couple more if they don't mind floors or loveseats...It also will have a full kitchen....The room is courtesy of my employer...maybe you could buy wife a couple of drinks or bring munchies...My wife is not into defcon...so sorry guys she is a little leary of you....females only...although she said a mf couple might work...The Hilton also has broadband that worked well last year...if you are interested post or send me a private message

EP

Yea, incase anyone has the urge and desire to be label a scenewhore stay with this guy and his wife for a litte "party time"....

Fucking Swingers..

Comment

I knew it was coming

Originally posted by highwizard
      Yea, incase anyone has the urge and desire to be label a scenewhore stay with this guy and his wife for a litte "party time"....

Fucking Swingers..
      That didn't take long...We're not swingers and I have no reason to defend myself to you...I have the good fortune to work for a company that is willing to pay my expenses...I remember what it was like to barely make it or not be able to... If someone takes us up on the offer good for them...If no one does do you think we really care...We can say we made the offer...besides I'm sure that weekend I'll run into someone I know who needs a place to crash anyway

By the way should any woman listen to your advice since you list your Occupation as - "Keeping my pimphand strong, cuz it's all about the bitches and the ho's"

Comment

By the way should any woman listen to your advice since you list your Occupation as - "Keeping my pimphand strong, cuz it's all about the bitches and the ho's"
        You're just a stupid fuck, so this is about the only response you get.

Comment

You're coming off creepy and disrespecting the regulars here (in ridiculous and idiotic ways, at that, but as a 3 post wonder you can't even see)

I'm sure you'll find a couple of scene whores who want to share your room, but they won't be found around here...
          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
          [ redacted ]

Comment

That didn't take long...We're not swingers and I have no reason to defend myself to you...I have the good fortune to work for a company that is willing to pay my expenses...I remember what it was like to barely make it or not be able to... If someone takes us up on the offer good for them...If no one does do you think we really care...We can say we made the offer...besides I'm sure that weekend I'll run into someone I know who needs a place to crash anyway

you pissed off Highwiz, welcome to the newbie club.
            "Fundamentalism: It's how you get all the mysteries of the universe to fit on a bumper sticker"

--Howard The Duck

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
              Heyyyyyyy! Are you saying that I am creepy, or the thread I started is creepy?
              BUNGHOLIO! ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

[Ah. You were talking baout This Post in that thread?]

I'm sure you'll find a couple of scene whores who want to share your room, but they won't be found around here...
              Heh-heh. Are you sure scene whores don't use the forum?
              Last edited by TheCotMan; June 3, 2005, 14:21. Reason: Added content in []

Comment

Working...
              X