This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for floorspace at the Alexis Park

Anyone willing to spare some floorspace for two hackers from tucson. We're offering a free ride to defcon if you're on the way....or even slightly out of the way. We'll pay for half of the cost of Monarch Floorplan or will throw in a couple hundred dollars for anything larger than the Monarch. We're very laid back and generous with our beer. Just think of it as a good way to meet some new friends and make some money while you're at it. Thanks

DC719 is looking to sell 2 floorspace spots in our room, there will be a bunch of people, and it will be loud. Based on the number of people coming with us and the cost of the room, the spots will be $150.00 each. let me know if you would be interested. if you are only staying fri-sun we might be able to drop the price.

-h3adrush
    ARRR!

Comment

oh yea, our room is at the Alexis, and we get there on tues so we will hopefully have a room in the front.
      ARRR!

Comment

sorry for the belated response. my friend ended up having a mental breakdown shitfit and we ended up getting a room at the comfort inn....the price was right atleast. it'll just suck not being able to watch the presentations on the boob tube. thanks for the offer though i appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X