Suggestions for background checks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for background checks?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a reputable site/company/person that does background checks that you or your company has used in the past? Preferably not some fly-by-night company.. I need an actual investigation company that specializes in background checks.

If not an actual company, does anyone have a suggestion for one of the web-based ones out there?

Man... it never fails.. HR wants something shady, they call me...
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Originally posted by che
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a reputable site/company/person that does background checks that you or your company has used in the past? Preferably not some fly-by-night company.. I need an actual investigation company that specializes in background checks.

If not an actual company, does anyone have a suggestion for one of the web-based ones out there?

Man... it never fails.. HR wants something shady, they call me...

Pinkerton

http://www.ci-pinkerton.com/

Pinkerton has a larger database of information then the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
      Pinkerton

http://www.ci-pinkerton.com/

Pinkerton has a larger database of information then the FBI.
      Very nice.. thanks! Any other takers?
      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Background Checks in the UK

In the UK the easiest way to get official information relating to a UK national, i.e. for security vetting is to use the CRB (the individual to be vetted has to agree to have the checking performed) CRB which is an agency of the UK Home office. Father vetting is required for some work i.e. for the Security services etc.

Comment

Originally posted by evad123
          In the UK the easiest way to get official information relating to a UK national, i.e. for security vetting is to use the CRB (the individual to be vetted has to agree to have the checking performed) CRB which is an agency of the UK Home office. Father vetting is required for some work i.e. for the Security services etc.

But Che is talking about a real country here.. Not just one who does what the US wants them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
            But Che is talking about a real country here.. Not just one who does what the US wants them to do.
            Touche.. You mean like China, I hear they have lots of guns to, try the MSS

Comment

Che, drop me a note at: wk /at/ c4i.org and I will be happy to put you in touch with our usual source.
              Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Working...
              X