Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for background checks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestions for background checks?

    Does anyone have a suggestion for a reputable site/company/person that does background checks that you or your company has used in the past? Preferably not some fly-by-night company.. I need an actual investigation company that specializes in background checks.

    If not an actual company, does anyone have a suggestion for one of the web-based ones out there?

    Man... it never fails.. HR wants something shady, they call me...
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

  • #2
    Originally posted by che
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a reputable site/company/person that does background checks that you or your company has used in the past? Preferably not some fly-by-night company.. I need an actual investigation company that specializes in background checks.

    If not an actual company, does anyone have a suggestion for one of the web-based ones out there?

    Man... it never fails.. HR wants something shady, they call me...

    Pinkerton

    http://www.ci-pinkerton.com/

    Pinkerton has a larger database of information then the FBI.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by highwizard
      Pinkerton

      http://www.ci-pinkerton.com/

      Pinkerton has a larger database of information then the FBI.
      Very nice.. thanks! Any other takers?
      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

      Comment


      • #4
        Background Checks in the UK

        In the UK the easiest way to get official information relating to a UK national, i.e. for security vetting is to use the CRB (the individual to be vetted has to agree to have the checking performed) CRB which is an agency of the UK Home office. Father vetting is required for some work i.e. for the Security services etc.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by evad123
          In the UK the easiest way to get official information relating to a UK national, i.e. for security vetting is to use the CRB (the individual to be vetted has to agree to have the checking performed) CRB which is an agency of the UK Home office. Father vetting is required for some work i.e. for the Security services etc.

          But Che is talking about a real country here.. Not just one who does what the US wants them to do.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by highwizard
            But Che is talking about a real country here.. Not just one who does what the US wants them to do.
            Touche.. You mean like China, I hear they have lots of guns to, try the MSS

            Comment


            • #7
              Che, drop me a note at: wk /at/ c4i.org and I will be happy to put you in touch with our usual source.
              Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

              Comment

              Working...
              X