Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Juggling Balls

Alright...

I'll admit it... This post is merely to get shwag that I want... I'll fess up. This being said, how many people out there would be into some DC juggling balls... I know i've seen more than a few pairs of jugglers out there, and know a half a dozen or so jugglers personally who go to DC... Are there any on the forums that wish to speak out and scream, cry, and beg for some DC juggling spheres? (i know you're out there....)...

DA

Originally posted by dead addict
    Alright...

I'll admit it... This post is merely to get shwag that I want... I'll fess up. This being said, how many people out there would be into some DC juggling balls... I know i've seen more than a few pairs of jugglers out there, and know a half a dozen or so jugglers personally who go to DC... Are there any on the forums that wish to speak out and scream, cry, and beg for some DC juggling spheres? (i know you're out there....)...

DA
    I bet Lost would dig that. I would too... something new to throw at my walls... er... I mean "learn with".
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by dead addict
      Alright...

DA
      Maybe you could get Penn and Teller there as sort of spokes...."models" I mean Penn hosts a juggling contest every year on ESPN 2
      Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
        I would too... something new to throw at my walls... er... I mean "learn with".
        From what I've seen/heard, octalpus is a balls-to-the-wall kinda' gal.

Count me in as a potential customer for juggling balls.

Comment

Put me down for "yes"
          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

You could make them dual purpose. Make some Defcon cue balls for us pool players and they could double as juggling balls. I suppose Pool2Girl could use them for Kegel exercises.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
              I suppose Pool2Girl could use them for Kegel exercises.
              That is foul.

But on that note, I think we'd have too many attendees with broken/jammed fingers and other appendages if that happens.
              Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Who is that guy that is always messing with the crystal balls (with his hands, not joking) he is a well establisehed DefCon kat (has long dirty blode hair, was being filmed during DC11's Hacker Jeporday, between sets). He would be into DC hacker juggling balls (and they make a perfect match, phone, disk and cross bones = 3 balls)

Just a thought. I'm sure he whould say yes, so I say yes on his behalf

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                  Who is that guy that is always messing with the crystal balls (with his hands, not joking) he is a well establisehed DefCon kat (has long dirty blode hair, was being filmed during DC11's Hacker Jeporday, between sets). He would be into DC hacker juggling balls (and they make a perfect match, phone, disk and cross bones = 3 balls)

Just a thought. I'm sure he whould say yes, so I say yes on his behalf
                  That would be the gentleman that started the thread, Dead Addict.
                  Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Dead Addict,
                    you're not going to jump up and down again and call it juggling, are you?

jlope
                    ======================================
                    DJ Jackalope
                    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
                    ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by che
                      That would be the gentleman that started the thread, Dead Addict.
                      That just figures eh!

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                        Who is that guy that is always messing with the crystal balls (with his hands, not joking)
                        I think what you are describing is called "contact ball" or contact juggling.
                        I know a couple of people that can do that. Its very impressive.
                        Twigman

Comment

Originally posted by Twigman
                          I think what you are describing is called "contact ball" or contact juggling.
                          I know a couple of people that can do that. Its very impressive.
                          Yeah, DA is big on the CJ. L0st does it too. I've been trying to pick it up, but it turns more into contact with my floor, walls, windows... anything except my body, hehehe. Still, I'd love Defcon balls!
                          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

contact ball

dead addict is my personal hero, yo...

Comment

Originally posted by eta
                              dead addict is my personal hero, yo...
                              Yes, well we need more people to say "Yes I want to juggle my balls, er, I want DC juggleing balls" or it's tough for him to go back with "lot's of interest". Show some love for your hero, and reply with "Jugglilng balls oooohhhh d0z w0u|d r0x0r!!!1!"

Comment

Working...
                              X