Fourth batch of Speakers Selected + Rum0rzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investments. . . . .

Hmmmm. . . . I'll bring the Djarum Cloves and some hookahs. While DC is on the enlightened path of "selling -out", I have a feeling the suicidegrils.com would be very interested in sponsoring the event. Think about it. red Bull, nicotine, booze, even more gothic chicks! hahahahah. Perhaps a worthwile investment. <<note the facetious tone, since it obviously cannot be heard.>>

Comment

How about reposting that in English?

English includes legible fonts.

Comment

Originally posted by russ
        We're baking speakers...
        See, if you'd only told me that before the CFP closed!
        That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          How about reposting that in English?

English includes legible fonts.
          Ah, I see, Astcell. So, let me get this straight. You are, quite obviously, the expert in the field of English, judging from your articulate approach to the formation of diction, syntax, and your wide, wide range of vocabulary. I certainly meant no offense by using a font that the master-Astcell- disapproved of. One could argue that a) Impact (the font, that is) was a part of the selection, b) it is my decision to choose my own font, c) one could simply cut and paste the selected text into another document, alter the font, then proceed to translate, d) English is a language, not necessarily a font, and/or e) I'd rather not follow the rest of the sheep to the slaughterhouse.

Mea culpa, mea culpa (that is Latin, by the way for "the fault is mine" or, "I'm sorry"-). I didn’t realize the egregious error of utilizing a different font than others. In the event that you did actually have some slight curiosity as to what I posted, here is your form of English to guide your way (I hope you condone this format more):

" Hmmmm. . . . I'll bring the Djarum Cloves and some hookahs. While DC is on the enlightened path of "selling -out", I have a feeling the suicidegrils.com would be very interested in sponsoring the event. Think about it. Red Bull, nicotine, booze, even more gothic chicks! hahahahah. Perhaps a worthwhile investment. <<note the facetious tone, since it obviously cannot be heard.>> "

-How's that, darling?

Comment

Originally posted by Muckraker
            -How's that, darling?

You're banned. How's that darling?
            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
              You're banned. How's that darling?
              I guess what I don't understand is how someone can give us so much crap when they themselves are originating from an AOL based IP address. So you can speak English but you can't pick an ISP? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Muckraker
                I have a feeling the suicidegrils.com would be very interested in sponsoring the event. Think about it. red Bull, nicotine, booze, even more gothic chicks! hahahahah. Perhaps a worthwile investment. <<note the facetious tone, since it obviously cannot be heard.>>

Ahh the suicide girls... I'd agree. Seems that in portland you cant avoid running into them while out.
                If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

Originally posted by goathead
                  Ahh the suicide girls... I'd agree. Seems that in portland you cant avoid running into them while out.
                  and that's a bad thing?
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by goathead
                    Originally posted by Siviak
                    and that's a bad thing?
                    I don theenk he means what you theenk he means </enigo montoya>
                    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle
                      I don theenk he means what you theenk he means </enigo montoya>

INCONCEIVABLE </Vizzini>

(sorry it had to be done, and I couldn't get the lisp right)
                      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                        INCONCEIVABLE </Vizzini>

(sorry it had to be done, and I couldn't get the lisp right)
                        Incontheevable?
                        Answering easy questions since 1987
                        Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut être contre moi?

Comment

Working...
                        X