Defcon Merch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon Merch.

Is there any way to buy defcon merchandise outside the convention? I will not be able to attend and was wondering if there is an online store or something like that. Thanks.
    Snurf

I'm pretty sure Jinx sells Def-Con T-shirts on their site, they still have some DC12 shirts left over.
    "Fundamentalism: It's how you get all the mysteries of the universe to fit on a bumper sticker"

--Howard The Duck

Comment

Originally posted by Snurf
      Is there any way to buy defcon merchandise outside the convention? I will not be able to attend and was wondering if there is an online store or something like that. Thanks.
      Availability fo DC merchendise varies from vendor to vendor. A google search for "DefCon merchendise" or "DefCon swag" and "sale" may provide many hits. Some people have been known to sell stuff on ebay too. (Some vendors will refuse to sell you DefCon swag unless you were actually at the convention listed.)

However, there is one big vendor of some DefCon items:
      Jynx has sold DefCon stuff before, and had a DefCon section at one time (sometimes only existing as long as they had DefCon items in stock.) You may also see Tee Shirts on that site that are sold at DefCon even if there is no DefCon label.

Comment

However, to buy shirts from any of the vendors outside of the con, you have to have a scan of your con badge so that they know you were there before anyone will deal with you.
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
          However, to buy shirts from any of the vendors outside of the con, you have to have a scan of your con badge so that they know you were there before anyone will deal with you.
          Cot man covered that, but a few places like Jinx will sell you shirts, besides you might be able to find a badge scan on google.
          "Fundamentalism: It's how you get all the mysteries of the universe to fit on a bumper sticker"

--Howard The Duck

Comment

We need to have this guy selling stuff at Defcon!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              And I thought the torpedo's at DC7 were fun in the pool!
              Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Cool. That would be the DC version of Patton's First Army. Tell you what, ASTcell, we'll give you a chrome helmet, and a pit bull so you can walk around and perform "inspections" for the satellite photos.
                Thorn
                "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

HA! I wonder if instead of selling blow up sex dolls he offers a blow-up brothel?
                  Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Working...
                  X