vendor/merch question... the custom T-Shirt guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vendor/merch question... the custom T-Shirt guys

hey, does anyone remember the two guys who were making custom T-Shirts in the vendor area last year? i think they were the ToorCon organizers, Hikari and Infiltrate, but i don't recall specifically. The ToorCon site is currently only a placeholder page, previous content appears to be removed or locked (403 errors abound)

I wonder if they'll be back this year or not. Hope so, as there are some more custom print jobs i'd like to crank out. If anyone has their email address(es) that would be a help to me.

Any other vendors that people know of who do custom t-shirt printing at low cost and in low quantities?
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

ah, found the google cache of the necessary pages. those familiar with Johnny Long's work would recognize a query with the needed syntax...

google://site:toorcon.org intitle:"crew"

still, if anyone knows of other places on the net where you can order one-off custom shirts at mad cheap prices i'd be interested.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
      hey, does anyone remember the two guys who were making custom T-Shirts in the vendor area last year? i think they were the ToorCon organizers, Hikari and Infiltrate, but i don't recall specifically. The ToorCon site is currently only a placeholder page, previous content appears to be removed or locked (403 errors abound)

I wonder if they'll be back this year or not. Hope so, as there are some more custom print jobs i'd like to crank out. If anyone has their email address(es) that would be a help to me.

Any other vendors that people know of who do custom t-shirt printing at low cost and in low quantities?

They will be back.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
      X