Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's gonna be in town early? Mon/tues/wed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's gonna be in town early? Mon/tues/wed?

Im in Vegas around 5pm monday july 25th. Staying at the Alladin with a couple other friends.

If anyone else is coming down early and wanna hook up, let me know!

I may have room for one more person at my room at alexis park starting from thursday-monday.
    Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
    Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

i've gotta full schedule... tuesday to monday... plus my woman wont mind missing con if i take her on a mini-vacation so i'll prolly stay another 2 nights on top of all that...
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

I'm there Wednesday for Blackhat, driving in, and will leave sometime on the following Monday.

Comment

I should be arriving on Tuesday afternoon in time to get my groove started at Quarks.

I cant wait to get out of here and get into the boiling temps.
        If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

I'll be here .
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I'll be in on Tuesday with the rest of the DC719.

Originally posted by Siviak
            I'll be here .
            I estimated that I can get three very large pies and one tasty Lil_freak's lasagna all into a "standard Siviak size" oven with ease. Now the question is what kind of homemade lasagna would Siviak like: Cheese, Spinach, Meat, Veggie?
            "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Deer willing, I'll be in Late monday/early tuesday.

I'll definatly be in for quarks and everything else.
              Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Ticket confirmed. Arriving Tuesday at 3:15pm. Can't wait for Quark's, Toxic BBQ, Goonin', QC, The Second Coming of Jesus, and Blue Kamikazes (ala McgruffD)
                “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I'll be in the Friday before. Goathead - what is your mode of transport?
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
                    Now the question is what kind of homemade lasagna would Siviak like: Cheese, Spinach, Meat, Veggie?

meat... lots of meat and lots of cheese. Thats the only way to do it. but I will warn you, my ex made some of the best italian food ever... so you will be judged :D
                    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Should the kerosene canary land on-time at McCarren, I will be Las Vegas Tuesday afternoon.
                      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

I'll be rolling in Tuesday as well.
                        The dude abides.

Comment

Alxrogan and I land Monday afternoon. Can't wait for Quarks!

Comment

Dick Cheney and I will be hanging out at our undisclosed location. We can neither confirm nor deny that we will be in Vegas during the week before or after Defcon.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I'll be in town on Wednesday...the 20th. See you guys there.
                              .: Grifter :.

Comment

Working...
                              X