Router security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router security

I have a Blitzz BWA711 wireless router. It works really well but I am having problems setting up for a secure connection. I went to the web site and the instructions they give me are for naught. I also to their set up site 192.168.x.x and filled out the form(s) and it wouldn't accept it. Just came back and asked for my password again. And again and again. Any ideas on how I can do this? I just found out the one of my neighbors has wireless and don't want him on my stuff. Tanx

Originally posted by scooter55
    I have a Blitzz BWA711 wireless router. It works really well but I am having problems setting up for a secure connection. I went to the web site and the instructions they give me are for naught. I also to their set up site 192.168.x.x and filled out the form(s) and it wouldn't accept it. Just came back and asked for my password again. And again and again. Any ideas on how I can do this? I just found out the one of my neighbors has wireless and don't want him on my stuff. Tanx

Did you get the latest firmware?

Comment

I agree with high wizard that you should check the firmware, however you may want to submit a trouble ticket to them: http://www.blitzzusa.com/support/e_Support.asp if that doesn't work.
      Stupid Noob who needs
      To Keep His Mouth Shut.

Comment

Working...
      X