SushiCon When Should it Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SushiCon When Should it Be?

ok, it's about time someone did this... here is a poll. Tell us when you would prefer SushiCon to be so we can arrange everything.

Thank you for your support.
    wednesday, yeah wednesday is cool
    57.14%
    NO. Sunday is the way, lets go Sunday
    42.86%
    I hate fish/sushi/new things, but I want to hang out so I'll go whenever
    0%
    I love fish/sushi/new things, but no way I am hanging out with you assholes so I don't care
    0%

The poll is expired.

If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

i'm not averse to having it on sunday, per se, but i think it's going to crunch the schedules a lot more than wednesday. as long as i get to eat a wheelbarrow full of unagi i'm happy, whether it's before or after defcon. but i'm definitely leaning towards wednesday. my apologies to anyone who won't be in town at that point. (of course, it doesn't mean that those people can't organize another sushi evening later on... hell, i bet many of us would go to both)
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Deviant said it well, I think. Maybe we could schedule the Nuclear Testing Museum (for those of us going) in the afternoon before the fishy feast.

Al
      "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd
        Nuclear Testing Museum (for those of us going) in the afternoon before the fishy feast.
        awe, fucking sweet! this is the first i've heard of that endeavor. if i can get a ride from someone i'd be up for that.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd
          Deviant said it well, I think. Maybe we could schedule the Nuclear Testing Museum (for those of us going) in the afternoon before the fishy feast.

Al
          If you call in early enough (days not time of day) you can also schedule a trip out to the NTS, it's free of charge, and I suggest anyone who has the oppertunity should take this trip. It's that cool.
          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

uhm, is someone having a little fun with the voting database? it is currently reading (at least for me) a 5 to 5 vote, with (obviously) 10 voters total. however, one can view who voted for which option in this poll. the names break down thusly at the moment...

wednesday: alklloyd, astcell, Deviant Ollam, hackajar, highwizard, Siviak
            5 voters
            50.00%

sunday: A, dataworm, octalpus
            5 voters
            50.00%

if the votes are being counted as 5 vs. 5 the forums either allow anonymous voting and/or tally six persons as only being five.
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
              uhm, is someone having a little fun with the voting database?
              well I do know that OP has had a tendancy to mess with polls in the past.. and beings as this one seems to be swinging her way.......
              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
              X