DC206 July Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC206 July Meeting

There will be a DC206 meeting in July. Sunday July 17th @ 4pm. More than likely the talk will be about Defcon, which is just slightly over a week after that.

dc206.org for more info

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

should I bring a keg so we can get our livers primed for DC?

Comment

Meeting is Canceled!

Sorry to do this on such late notice, but todays meeting is canceled. Our contact at our meeting location is MIA and I have to be on a conference call during the time of the meeting. Sorry for the short notice, but we tried to make this work till the last minute.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Noid, I am sitting right beside your contact here at the location. 7/17/05 1605 HRS

Originally posted by noid
        Sorry to do this on such late notice, but todays meeting is canceled. Our contact at our meeting location is MIA and I have to be on a conference call during the time of the meeting. Sorry for the short notice, but we tried to make this work till the last minute.

Comment

Working...
        X