This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couch/Floor-space available? Pref @ AP

K, So I'm Hitchhiking out to DC again this year (it's becoming an annual thing), but this year, I have no place to crash (and no budget for a room). I JUST found out my friend, whose room I've crashed in for the past few years, can't make it this year, due to budget constraints. If worse comes to worst, I can crash pool-side, but that's always a gamble and even though it IS Vegas and all, I'd rather not play THAT game. Anyone have couch or floor-space available, who would be willing to let me have my own room key? I have plenty of references (almost all current or former Goons) that I'm not a thief/spook etc. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    There's a better form of security: Reconnect with the rest of the world, don't shut it out; stop making enemies and start making friends. Perhaps it's asking a lot to expect America to act differently from all the other empires in history, but wasn't that the original idea?' -Brian Eno

I will see what I can put together for ya.

Originally posted by Banasidhe
    I have plenty of references (almost all current or former Goons)
    I always thought references were ment to make people feel BETTER about you...
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I took a nap at the pool once, and woke up to 3 people standing around me.. To this day I dont know what they were doing.. so yes.. "I'd rather not play THAT game" sleeping in the gutter next to the Alexis Park with the homeless people is probably safer than sleeping in a lawnchair at the pool.

Comment

Did you leave your shoes on by chance?
        :wq

Comment

if I think this is who I think it is.. I might have space for you

If you are who I think you are. I think I might have extra space you can crash on.
          Question: did you volunteer for the dunk tank last year ?? If so, then please reply, I will be there from the 26th through the 1st. Not a perv, but have one of the 2 floor suites, the more the merrier but hopefully you are the person I am thinking of.. And yes, references from the goons will be checked..

Originally posted by Banasidhe
          K, So I'm Hitchhiking out to DC again this year (it's becoming an annual thing), but this year, I have no place to crash (and no budget for a room). I JUST found out my friend, whose room I've crashed in for the past few years, can't make it this year, due to budget constraints. If worse comes to worst, I can crash pool-side, but that's always a gamble and even though it IS Vegas and all, I'd rather not play THAT game. Anyone have couch or floor-space available, who would be willing to let me have my own room key? I have plenty of references (almost all current or former Goons) that I'm not a thief/spook etc. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X