This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fuck me.

can someone please teach me how to hack i want to be a 1337 h4x0r and hack shit.

click here

well ok just keep posting and this will become the largest topic ever

Comment

How 'bout no.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

why?

i just made 2 topics and all the sudden they were moved to the dev null forum and locked! why? why you crazy bitches moving my topics to the dev null forum and locking them?

Comment

Probably because the first was in clear violation of the rules, and the second was just moronic. You might want to read the Rules before you really piss off the moderators, not to mention everyone else.
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by Northcracker
            i just made 2 topics and all the sudden they were moved to the dev null forum and locked! why? why you crazy bitches moving my topics to the dev null forum and locking them?
            I did not move it, but would have-- someone beat me to it. Your first post, received a verbal written warning. Your second one received a relocation warning. This is two strikes. Read the rules.
            Last edited by TheCotMan; July 17, 2005, 01:33.

Comment

how was the 2nd topic moronic? i dont think its moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                I did not move it, but would have-- someone beat me to it. Your first post, received a verbal warning. Your second one received a relocation warning. This is two strikes. Read the rules.
                whats it mean when you hit 3?

Comment

I noticed you examined anoter /dev/null topic before posting.

how was the 2nd topic moronic? i dont think its moronic.
                  Yep. Teach me to hack, and a request to click on a ?? Spam and a rules violation.

Comment

attention! must read! important news!

hahahahahhahaha! tricked you!

Comment

fuck you all

all you guys are gay fags fuck you all! you think your sooooooooooooooooo smart and that im soooooooooooooooo stupid well guess what! its the other way aorund! im smart and you fucking retarded peices of shit are stupid fucking faggots!

Comment

ummmmmmm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr

Comment

attention! must read! important news!

nothing here!

Comment

Dealing with unanswered... um. Questions?
                            whats it mean when you hit 3?
                            Like baseball, you strikeout after 3 strikes, then people who can weild a bat without getting strikes take over.

all you guys are gay fags fuck you all!
                            The "a" in "all" should be capitalized. The rest of those words don't complete a valid sentence in English. Are you offering yourself for sex? Does not matter. I am not interested.

you think your sooooooooooooooooo smart and that im soooooooooooooooo stupid well guess what! its the other way aorund! im smart
                            Obviously. Your later posts helped me to understand this even better:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr
                            Um. You are right. You are smarter than me. I don't even understand what that means. I am hoping Chris, noid, skroo or Octalpus can help me out.

nothing here!
                            That is so true!

Thanks to you: roninish@citytel.net
                            Using IP Address is: 209.145.114.137. The host name is: 27conn137.rupert.net

Your contributions to our forums will be remembered.
                            Last edited by TheCotMan; July 17, 2005, 01:16.

Comment

Stay in school, kids.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
                              X