Count for Sushicon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count for Sushicon!

Ok folks.. "roe" call for SushiCon! If you will be attending, please indicate in the poll. Here is the info:

The Place:
    Sushi Factory
    6120 W Tropicana Ave Ste 811
    Las Vegas, NV 89103-4489

Date/Time:
    Wed. 27th, 20:00
    I assume we will meet at the front of the AP around 19:30 to get the caravan together.

If you have a car, please offer rides.. we will be short on free transport. Otherwise please have some cash for going in on cab fare. Split a few ways it should not be that bad..
    Yes, and I can provide a ride.
    7.69%
    Yes, and need a ride.
    30.77%
    No, but would be interested in getting together Sunday night for sushi
    26.92%
    No, but I am a poll whore and could not go without voting.
    34.62%

The poll is expired.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

i may have a ride with renderman, but i don't know if he and the little lady are going to make it to the fish-fest or not. if i'm without transport then i'll certainly pack into a cab with whomever and split the fare.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

I'll be there, no car. Taxi probably. Who was in the cab I got last year?

Al
      "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

I'm up for it.. though unlike years past I will have no ability to grant rides...
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd

Al
          I know I was in the cab back. The OctalVan was my means to get there though.
          The dude abides.

Comment

Going, have 3 open seats (or 4 is someone is REALLY small)

[edit]

Here's some links to the pimp ride -
            http://www.skphoton.com/albums/Defco...2362.sized.jpg
            http://www.automotivearticles.com/uploads/tc4.jpg
            Last edited by hackajar; July 18th, 2005, 22:53. Reason: Image goodness
            "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Sorry guys, Wednesday is a bad day for me, guess I won't make it. That's the night of the Black Hat Gala Reception.
              .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                Sorry guys, Wednesday is a bad day for me, guess I won't make it. That's the night of the Black Hat Gala Reception.
                Yeah, getting drinks on the company dime is more interesting than eating sushi. Also, Ceasars had a sushi restaurant the last time I was there.

:wq

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                  Ditto. I'm still down for Marrakesh on Sunday, though!
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd

Al
                    Originally posted by Xodia
                    I know I was in the cab back. The OctalVan was my means to get there though.
                    I believe I was the third passenger in that pick-up truck/cab vehicle. I'll miss sushi-con this year since I'm landing thursday around noon.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexCV
                      I believe I was the third passenger in that pick-up truck/cab vehicle. I'll miss sushi-con this year since I'm landing thursday around noon.
                      Roll call completed. Sorry you'll miss it.

Al

Comment

I was just informed that my tagalong would like to go too. We're open to split a cab with anyone who wants to.
                        The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                          I was just informed that my tagalong would like to go too. We're open to split a cab with anyone who wants to.
                          Hell, we might have to do it again this year...Kaos *might* be coming this year. We could get a van.

Al

Comment

Working...
                          X