Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Need a 21 year old.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Need a 21 year old.

    I need some help. I have a room reserved at the Alexis Park but i have run into a little problem. My dad was supposed to be going with us to Defcon, but do to scheduling conflicts he can’t make it. My predicament is this, I am only 18 and I need someone who is 21 years or older that I can transfer the reservations to, so thatme and my freind can still go. If anyone needs a place to crash at the Alexis and is 21 or older please email me (Binaryhellstorm@gmail.com).

  • #2
    Originally posted by CYBERPUNK_HEX
    I need some help. I have a room reserved at the Alexis Park but i have run into a little problem. My dad was supposed to be going with us to Defcon, but do to scheduling conflicts he can’t make it. My predicament is this, I am only 18 and I need someone who is 21 years or older that I can transfer the reservations to, so thatme and my freind can still go. If anyone needs a place to crash at the Alexis and is 21 or older please email me (Binaryhellstorm@gmail.com).
    I suspect you may have a hard time finding someone. If say I were to check you in and then the room was trashed they'd be charging my credit card.

    I'm not saying you would do such a thing, but I think that would be most peoples concern.

    Perhaps you could put up some kind of collateral. That might help.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not certain, but the 21 or older may be partly because of an issue with alcohol.

      I think the second or third DefCon at the AP included rooms stocked with minibars. At that time, I think they had a policy of 18 or older to register and check into a room. An issue was made of this when people under 21 either gained access to the minibar, or demonstrated access, or there was cause by the management to perceive a risk of access. The hotel's response was to visit all of the rooms and remove the alcohol from the minibars.

      Perhaps, they upped the age to 21 because of the minibar. If this is the case, they may allow you to have a 21 year old checked into your hotel room, but still use your credit card. What you can do is call to find out if this would work.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheCotMan
        I think the second or third DefCon at the AP included rooms stocked with minibars. At that time, I think they had a policy of 18 or older to register and check into a room. An issue was made of this when people under 21 either gained access to the minibar, or demonstrated access, or there was cause by the management to perceive a risk of access. The hotel's response was to visit all of the rooms and remove the alcohol from the minibars.
        i can recall this happening to me as recently as DefCon 8 or 9... a guy coming in and taking out all the stocked items. and hell, i was 21 both those years. (i did have underage people in the room... don't think they were on the check-in list, tho)
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

        Comment


        • #5
          heh.. or... anyone wanting reservations at the AP could take him up on the offer :)

          want some candy little boy? ..key.. naw, you don't need a room key, I'll let you in, really.
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
            i can recall this happening to me as recently as DefCon 8 or 9... a guy coming in and taking out all the stocked items. and hell, i was 21 both those years. (i did have underage people in the room... don't think they were on the check-in list, tho)
            Yes. I was at least 21 when did this to my room the first year. It sucked. I trusted my room people, and assumed some prankster stole all our hotel booze-- that is expensive!

            So, I called to report theft in our room, and they told me they removed it. I asked them why they did not leave a note, and they said they were in too much of a hurry, but everything was "okay."

            They should have photocopied a bunch of notes and left them in the rooms.
            Last edited by TheCotMan; July 19, 2005, 17:03. Reason: squeezed repeated ll in "stole"

            Comment


            • #7
              I also need a 21-year-old. I'd like her to be about 5'9" tall, somewhere in the region of 115-125lbs., have 34D breasts, Milla Jovovich's face (fuck it, just give me Milla Jovovich and we'll call it even), the limber abilities of a Romanian gymnast, and an easily-pliable set of moral values.

              While I'm dreaming, I'd like some Maseratis and a helicopter, too. And guns.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skroo
                I also need a 21-year-old. I'd like her to be about 5'9" tall, somewhere in the region of 115-125lbs., have 34D breasts, Milla Jovovich's face (fuck it, just give me Milla Jovovich and we'll call it even), the limber abilities of a Romanian gymnast, and an easily-pliable set of moral values.

                While I'm dreaming, I'd like some Maseratis and a helicopter, too. And guns.
                Damn it, you beat me to it!
                the fresh princess of 1338

                What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by octalpus
                  Damn it, you beat me to it!
                  I had the chance earlier but not the skill which Skroo possesses in spades.
                  Last edited by spahkle; July 19, 2005, 16:49. Reason: type... ergh.. typo
                  “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by octalpus
                    Damn it, you beat me to it!
                    Tell ya what: we'll draw up a rotation, but the Maseratis are mine and mine alone... :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skroo
                      Tell ya what, we'll draw up a rotation... :)
                      for the girl? or the quick witty replies?
                      the fresh prince of 1337

                      To learn how to hack; submit your request

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KeLviN
                        for the girl? or the quick witty replies?
                        Given a choice between wit and sex, I'll choose sex.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by skroo
                          Given a choice between wit and sex, I'll choose sex.
                          excelent. put me in on that rotation.... just dont make me lower than 3rd....
                          the fresh prince of 1337

                          To learn how to hack; submit your request

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by skroo
                            Given a choice between wit and sex, I'll choose sex.
                            But sex is so easy to find, while true wit is so rare.
                            "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KeLviN
                              excelent. put me in on that rotation.... just dont make me lower than 3rd....
                              You'll have to take that up with OP, given that she's next in line after me...

                              Originally posted by Abby_Normal
                              But sex is so easy to find, while true wit is so rare.
                              True, but phenomenal sex is harder to find than real wit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X