Departing for Vegas, start praying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departing for Vegas, start praying...

In a mere 3 hours I'll be departing Canada for Vegas by car. Due to various reasons, I will be traveling stright down I-15 through the dreaded state of Utah.

I'm taking my time but expect to arrive at the dreaded state some time Sunday morning, hopefully slipping under the radar and arriving safely in Vegas Sunday night.

Everyone, please start praying that my ass will arrive safely and that Utah does'nt eat another hacker.

If anyone is traveling down I-15 over the next couple days, keep an eye out for a red Grand-prix on the side of the road. If you do come across me, please scrape my ass off the pavement and ship me to con.

Hope everyone else has a safe and un-eventful trip

Render
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Utah? Are you crazy? (That's rhetorical...) Watch your ass, and watch out for any freaking deer.

I'll see you on Thursday.
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Whiskey Pig to Papa Bear, when the cannuck hits mormon town activate project 'Grizzly Bear with Chainsaw'.

The ball is in motion. The game is afoot.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

After you pass the I-70 interchange you "theoreticlly" should be safe. Hope for the best, expect the worst!
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Best of luck to you Render...We'll be flying in on Monday, and I'll be sure to buy you a beer if you make it in safely. :)
          Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Isn't 'Utah' Ute for 'Devours Canadians'?

Just kidding. Hope ya make it. Be good to finally meet you.

Comment

Stay gold, Render, stay gold.

Al
              "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

give us a real person update of the weather if you get a chance... or, now that i think about it, any one that lives in vegas can do this....
                the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

We'll lo-jack you in Vegas to see that you get back okay.

Comment

Leaving tomorrow morning...

Well, I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning. I want to catch BlackHat before DefCon. I am very greatful to everyone here for all of their help. I look forward to meeting all of you. I owe many of you a beer or two, especially Cot Man, Hackajar, Highwizzard, skroo, and astcell. Be sure to collect. See you at the con!
                    In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Comment

Originally posted by stringslayer
                      Well, I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning. I want to catch BlackHat before DefCon. I am very greatful to everyone here for all of their help. I look forward to meeting all of you. I owe many of you a beer or two, especially Cot Man, Hackajar, Highwizzard, skroo, and astcell. Be sure to collect. See you at the con!
                      In that list, I think HighWizard and myself are stated no-shows, and astcell was an unknown, with lots of conflicting indications last time we chatted. (I am sure someone has more current information on astcell than me. :-)

Good luck Renderman, and safe trip to everyone going to DefCon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                        In that list, I think HighWizard and myself are stated no-shows, and astcell was an unknown, with lots of conflicting indications last time we chatted. (I am sure someone has more current information on astcell than me. :-)
                        Yea, I saw that on earlier posts but I figured that was in line with "DefCon is cancelled" Guess not. See you next year hopefully.
                        In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Comment

Candy Cane? Hey anybody know a Candy Cane?

"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

sunday night??

Okay...I made a comment here, but didn't read teh post date of the first post, so it was pointless. However, you can't delete a post, only edit it, so I might as well provide entertainment in teh place of an otherwise useless post.

Last edited by enigma; July 25, 2005, 08:27.

Web Hosting --

Comment

Originally posted by stringslayer
                              Well, I am off to Vegas tomorrow morning. I want to catch BlackHat before DefCon. I am very greatful to everyone here for all of their help. I look forward to meeting all of you. I owe many of you a beer or two, especially Cot Man, hackajar?!, Highwizzard, skroo, and astcell. Be sure to collect. See you at the con!
                              and i'm not on this list?! there's something seriously wrong here...
                              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Working...
                              X